Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Maybe, maybe not. We can each come up with points to back us up, but right now it's all speculation, really.
I see 4 sacks and constant duress. I see no injury bothering him. I see the opponent bothering him.

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
Final... Pats win!!!!!!!!

af5fe3fd10021aa69539a3c3caa43b52.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I don't know what's more ridiculous at this moment, the number of people online bitching about the game or the people online bitching about the commercials...

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I don't know what's more ridiculous at this moment, the number of people online bitching about the game or the people online bitching about the commercials...
Or how bout the ONE person, me.... Gushing about how this is probably the best Super Bowl ever?

Do you realize the pats just tied a Cowboys all-time record? Not allowing a TD in the Super Bowl? Until today it was only us.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Pats absolutely destroyed LA's o-line. That was the difference. Goff was under pressure all night and could never get comfortable.
Yep Belichick watched the Rams vs Chicago and Detroit games for a blue print. Never liked the right side of the Ram O Line.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
18 years ago Cowboys had 5 Lombardis and NE had zero. Fast forward 18 years and Cowboys have 5 and NE has 6. 18 fucking years and not even a sniff of a SB in that time. That is really some fucked up shit. Glad I got that off my chest.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
18 years ago Cowboys had 5 Lombardis and NE had zero. Fast forward 18 years and Cowboys have 5 and NE has 6. 18 fucking years and not even a sniff of a SB in that time. That is really some fucked up shit. Glad I got that off my chest.
And we have to put up with JJ saying "we're this close" every year. Some folks get stuff done, others just make excuses. How many yards did the Rams dump on us in that first half?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I loved the Pats strategy for this game. Knowing "defensive genius" Phillips' core philosophy is play soft, play safe, the Pats offense was "pick at it and beat on it until it bleeds, start cutting once you have it bleeding, then finally stab it." And just eat game clock.

Hey Wade - you play right into the hands of the opponent when you help them keep your high-powered offense on the sideline. I'm a little bit surprised you're still too stupid to know that. Ever heard of a three-and-out occasionally, maybe help your guys out a little bit? Also hey - you have a phone book for a defensive playbook. A fucking Tome. Belechick's is a pamphlet. It ain't about showing off what you think you know, dumbass - it's about can your players execute it, can they fucking remember it, will injuries cause communications and execution problems, 12 or 13 guys on the field and shit, don't know where to line up or who's supposed to be on the field at any given moment... because your shit is way way over-complicated.

Some genius.

Now I do agree, holding the opponent to 13 points, you should win that game. But in doing so, helping the opponent keep your offense off the field greatly limits YOUR point making chances. Most people though, still think you're a "genius" because you held off that known juggernaut Pats offense from getting 20 or more points!

Top Bottom