InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
didnt you see Patriot coach wearing the dallas cowboy hat that he got from his father?

thumb_ever-notice-that-the-patriot-is-wearing-a-dallas-cowboys-13850075.png

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Hopefully the Rams shitstomp the Pats and Brady immediately retires after the game

I’m tired of seeing them in the damn Super Bowl

The have been in 9 of the last 18 Super Bowls!

That is nearly 50% of the past two fucking decades that they have played in the Super Bowl

And here we are, we haven’t even been to the god damn super bowl in two decades

Yes, coaching fucking matters!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Hopefully the Rams shitstomp the Pats and Brady immediately retires after the game

I’m tired of seeing them in the damn Super Bowl

The have been in 9 of the last 18 Super Bowls!

That is nearly 50% of the past two fucking decades that they have played in the Super Bowl
That's kind of an infantile mentality. You should be pulling FOR the Pats and celebrating their dynasty, which persists despite Goodell's best efforts over the last couple of decades to prevent any team from doing just exactly what they've done.

You complain about Goodell but then root against the ONE team that consistently defies his machinations? Please.

Sounds like the typical non-Dallas fan of the 70s, filling their diapers and screaming/crying over seeing Dallas in the playoffs every year and in too many Super Bowls.

More fucking power to the Pats.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That's kind of an infantile mentality. You should be pulling FOR the Pats and celebrating their dynasty, which persists despite Goodell's best efforts over the last couple of decades to prevent any team from doing just exactly what they've done.

You complain about Goodell but then root against the ONE team that consistently defies his machinations? Please.

Sounds like the typical non-Dallas fan of the 70s, filling their diapers and screaming/crying over seeing Dallas in the playoffs every year and in too many Super Bowls.

More fucking power to the Pats.

Shut the fuck up Dooms

It’s not infantile

I just don’t like the Pats and I live in L.A.

I want the Rams to win

And I’m tired of seeing the same damn team in half of the Super Bowl for the last two decades

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
And I’m tired of seeing the same damn team in the Super Bowl for the last two decades
That's infantile, for sure. They fucking earned their way there, nobody could stop them, it makes zero fucks what you're tired of. Like Thurman Thomas said to the crybabies bitching this same way about their 4 in a row SB visits, "If you don't like it, beat us."

This is football, not the fucking WWE where they make sure there's a new "champion" practically every week, to satisfy their idiot infantile fans.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I just don’t like the Pats and I live in L.A.

I want the Rams to win
See? If you stopped there, nothing's infantile. But no, you had to go on and tack on the toddler garbage about "same team every yeeeeeeeer."

Little bitches such as these, should just stick to the WWE and let the men enjoy football without their sniveling and whining.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Maybe you would be happy if the league just suspended NE from playing for the next 20 years, to sort of even things up. Because it's just not faaaaair they keep having consistent success. Or.. Maybe if it were only 25 percent of the super bowls the last 20 years instead of 50? There's such a thing as too much excellence? Shucky darn, wouldn't it be great if every team was consistently finishing 8-8 or 9-7 with only the occasional 10-6 outlier? Yeah, equal distribution of mediocrity.

Shit, let's EXPAND that infantile mentality to INCOME and WEALTH! Yeah! Rich people should have everything taken from them so we can level the economic playing field!

This type of mentality is WHY football is getting killed off. To punish success and make sure everything is faaaaaaair we've instituted salary cap, free agency, parity, rules changes, and so on. To stop those mean ole well run organizations from having TOO MUCH success.

And NE stands alone, year after year, defying all that shit. Like Patriots.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I don't want New England to win; not because I'm sick of seeing them or because they're too successful. I just think they're a bunch of asshats...

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I don't want New England to win; not because I'm sick of seeing them or because they're too successful. I just think they're a bunch of asshats...
Yeah I'm not a Pats fan either. I'm a football fan though and do enjoy seeing at least one organization stick it up Goodell's ass every year, year after year. Wouldn't really matter which one was doing it.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Heads up play by Goff earlier, waiting to throw out of bounds until he was one step from running out himself. Saved a minus 7 sack.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Anybody who actually had money on a scoreless first quarter is either a genius or was betting drunk.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Anybody who actually had money on a scoreless first quarter is either a genius or was betting drunk.
I didn't have money on it but not surprised. I expected the Rams offense to be kept off the field. I expected Wade Phillips' "bend but not break" play it safe defense to do just that. Because that's what it does - keeps your D out there all day, getting worn down.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I didn't have money on it but not surprised. I expected the Rams offense to be kept off the field. I expected Wade Phillips' "bend but not break" play it safe defense to do just that. Because that's what it does - keeps your D out there all day, getting worn down.
I figured they'd be held down to a degree, but I was sure there's be a field goal or two.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This is huge if Gurley stays out. Anderson's effective against teams that can't stop him, but if there's one thing NE excels against it's when they know what's obviously coming.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
This is huge if Gurley stays out. Anderson's effective against teams that can't stop him, but if there's one thing NE excels against it's when they know what's obviously coming.
I'd let Anderson soften them up then bring in lightning Gurley later. Might be wassup.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'd let Anderson soften them up then bring in lightning Gurley later. Might be wassup.
If that's the plan they need to execute it better. Time of possession is lopsided towards the Patriots.

Top Bottom