C

Cr122

Last year I paid over 300 bucks for ST. Seeing I live in New York and most of the games were on regular tv, I'm seriously considering just going all Verizon seeing my internet service is through them anyways.

Now, I did this before, and it ended up being the wrong thing to do. I missed 11 games because of the switch. Verizon has the Redzone channel which shows you every play inside the twenty. Problem is you miss how they get to that point.

A Verizon salesman came to my door last night trying to get me to switch. I'm still undecided on what to do. I mean the smart thing to do would be to switch because I can get the triple play, phone, internet, and Fios tv for two years at 99 bucks.

With my DVR and six other receivers through Directv with HD and Choice extra with ST it's over 250 bucks a month.

I just paid my last ST payment last month so It's running at 180 a month. Do any of you guys have to pay extra for your DVR through Directv? I pay 18 dollars just for the DVR receiver and the extra receivers just went up a dollar more at 6 a piece.

So pretty much I pay all that money just to watch about 6 to 7 games because we end up getting a couple of flex games towards the end of the season.

Reaction score
But I think you have to wait until later in the Summer, when they're doing all thier NFLST promotions.

Reaction score
I don't ever remember having to sign on for a year or two. It's always been month to month.

They did just recently give me - wait for it - $5 off my last bill because of being with them so long. So I got that working for me.

Man that's crazy! So are you going to call this year?

????

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
That was last year. What have you done in your directv career lately?

0 playoff wins
0 division championships
0 everything

Dont be bringing up a dvr. Seriously? A dvr?

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I can't remember what I paid last year, but Middy got his free.

Its all in the word "cancel". Call the 1-800-531-5000 number, when the automated thing prompts you to describe your reason for calling, just say "cancel my service".

When the person comes on the line, even if you are locked into a contract, just tell them you'd rather pay to cancel your entire service than pay the outrageous cost of the ticket. I always tell them the ticket is the only reason I stick with directv.

Then you tell them about your friend that got it for free. Act upset. Mention being a loyal customer.

Boom. Free ST.

Then, be a good person and let someone with a ps3 piggyback your account.

Boom. Two free subscriptions.
confirmed

Top Bottom