2 Jesse Williams, DT, Alabama
3 Travis Frederick*, G/C, Wisconsin
4 Prentiss Waggner, CB/S, Tennessee
5 Braxston Cave, C, Notre Dame

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Mingo playing hooky again, today.

I wanna love Mingo's athleticism but man, he is inconsistent. Jarvis Jones, Damontre Moore, and Bjoern Werner all seem to have higher motors.

Normally I'm not afraid of the physical specimen who just needs to be coached up (see my unhealthy man love for Taylor Mays) but not on this team. Not with this current mindset. We need relentless, self-motivated players.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I wanna love Mingo's athleticism but man, he is inconsistent. Jarvis Jones, Damontre Moore, and Bjoern Werner all seem to have higher motors.

Normally I'm not afraid of the physical specimen who just needs to be coached up (see my unhealthy man love for Taylor Mays) but not on this team. Not with this current mindset. We need relentless, self-motivated players.

I agree.

He's pretty weak too. I've seen RB chips put him on the ground.

A player on LSU's Dline I'm most interested in is Lavar Edwards. Was a TE or something in high school and this year has as many sacks as Mingo does (he is a backup BTW). He sounds like an RKG because he rotates between DE and DT similar to Justin Tuck and just does his job, and with his TE background, he is obviously athletic.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Really? I haven't watched any UNC film yet but scouts are supposedly going gaga over him.

Yea they cut a lot, it's a spread no-huddle offense. Which is good because we know he has good cardio and feet. We are a pathetic screen team. To the backs and receivers.

Mingo playing hooky again, today.

What was it, the cotton bowl where you people were talking shit about Von miller like he didn't do anything? When actually he was all over the place

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I haven't seen today's game yet. My comment on Mingo's inconstency was my take on his season so far.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
An underclassman I really hope declares is Arkansas OG Alvin Bailey. Arkansas switches up their protection schemes so that in-game he's bouncing between LG and RG. And I don't know if this is designed or not, but after he makes his initial block on a pass, he turns back and hits the DE engaged with the OT...

who is trying to make his way around the OT.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I like Scott Wright, but he has Michael Buchanon of Illinois his 14th highest ranked Senior. That is a little odd although I'm hearing that people think he could be better than Whiteny Mercilus, who of course was a 1st round pick of the Texans this year.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
EJ Manuel sucks. Never takes any chances with his throws but then just heaved up an INT when FSU was in position to at least get a FG attempt to tie the game at 3 all.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Florida has a couple of players on O to watch. Mike Gillislee the RB and their TE, Jordan Reed who is a mini-Jimmy Graham.

On D, Matt Elam, Abe Elam's younger bro or cousin or whatever, was the one who picked off EJ Manuel.

Top Bottom