Reaction score
Smartest post you have ever made.

I might just rather hit on him, load up at that position, then take a chance on Dre Kirikpatrick only to find out hes a tall, goof, who cant move like Sean Smith.

Watch Rob Ryan get a boner when they meet w/ Vontaze.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I might just rather hit on him, load up at that position, then take a chance on Dre Kirikpatrick only to find out hes a tall, goof, who cant move like Sean Smith.

Watch Rob Ryan get a boner when they meet w/ Vontaze.

Manti Te'o would make a nice consolation prize.

Manti+Te%2527o+2.jpg

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Also, I saw a few formations where we had all 3 ILB's on the field. So spending another high pick on an ILB, especially one as special as Burfict or Teo, would still make sense.

Reaction score
I dont know man. Like I said, I watch most of ND's games and I dont see the impact that 'Taze has. When I watched ASU I saw offensive players had their head on a swivel, when he was on the other side of the field.

I saw him go from the middle of the field to the sideline just to put an unnecessary, but legal hit on a WR being wrestled out of bounds.

I saw him realize he wasnt getting to the RB, so he hit the QB just after he handed off the ball.

Im sure Teo has all the measurables and tools, I just havent seen him be that kind of nasty little asshole out there.

Reaction score
Also, I saw a few formations where we had all 3 ILB's on the field. So spending another high pick on an ILB, especially one as special as Burfict or Teo, would still make sense.

Agreed. The point of this defense is to be versatile and to disguise things. You can fit all of them onto the field no problem.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Speaking of Burfict, my latest doll....err I mean action figure showed up today....

vontazeburfict2.png

vontazeburfict5.png

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Speaking of Burfict, my latest doll....err I mean action figure showed up today....

vontazeburfict2.png

vontazeburfict5.png

So. . .

How many of these do you have? Also, do you haev a draft room that was featured on the news a few years ago?

I'm going to need voice verification.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So. . .

How many of these do you have? Also, do you haev a draft room that was featured on the news a few years ago?

I'm going to need voice verification.

No draft room. Just a display case. I have about 8 custom ones (like the Burfict) and a bunch of the ones they sell in stores. No one will be coming to my house to do any interviews anytime soon.

When I first saw that interview I couldn't believe Cowboy Joe was as oblivious as he is. I thought they were going to crucify him on the Zone but they actually showed mercy. Yet when that Redskin kid posted his video they let him have it. I guess a Cowboy special person gets a pass.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So Peter Konz isn't playing and all of the sudden Wisconsin can't run for shit.

Illinois DE/OLB Mercilus had a strip-sack. Whatca great name btw

Very strong in run contain, very natural fluid athlete. You can see where he can be used in a few different ways. It doesn't look like this Is the body he'll have in 2 Years. Looks good.

Cordy Glenn continues to impress.

Reaction score
Rutgers has no size but i would hire their hc Greg schiano if Ryan bolts. His d is small and out matched but they fight and are smart in the secondary. They also go after the football like crazy. Would be a great match

4. I think if there's one college coach who could emerge as a candidate somewhere, this year or in the next couple, judging by the love he's getting from pro people, it's Greg Schiano of Rutgers. I've said this for the last couple of years, but if you ask Bill Belichick which young college coach he thinks could be a very good pro coach, it's the 45-year-old Schiano.

DB coach/assistant DC
(DC in waiting)

Reaction score
Mingo dropping a little in mocks, I don't expect that to hold after workouts. But if we're picking near the top we can get him AND work the tail end of the warmack-jones-cooper trio.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
Mingo dropping a little in mocks, I don't expect that to hold after workouts. But if we're picking near the top we can get him AND work the tail end of the warmack-jones-cooper trio.

Mingo has like 3 sacks this year. 8 last year. 2.5 before that

Great athlete but I'm worried about production. Same for Montgomery. You'd think with 2 first round pass rushers they'd have more than 8 sacks between them

Reaction score
Mingo has like 3 sacks this year. 8 last year. 2.5 before that

Great athlete but I'm worried about production. Same for Montgomery. You'd think with 2 first round pass rushers they'd have more than 8 sacks between them

He doesn't rush the passer exclusively. He appears to hold screen and safety valve responsibilities. When allowed to go all out he does a good job generating pressure.

Secondly he just started playing and hasn't gotten his man muscles yet. You can tell by his frame he's going to accidentally gain 20 lbs of muscle.

Jason Pierre Paul had 6.5 sacks at Usf and they have a Similar story. Hyper athlete with limited experience but unlimited potential.

Top Bottom