Iamtdg

Reaction score
They are saying that he had abrasions on his wrists and a pocket knife was nearby. Sounds like he tried to slit his wrists and then used the belt as a Plan B.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
But Jerry still breathes.

Starting to think this God and Jesus business is suspect.

RIP.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Not in my top 30 of funny people. He was a broke ass drug addict that never moved beyond his comfort zone. Sitting on you head pretending it's your ass is weak. He kept up the sham for many years, but he continually confused his ass for his head.

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Not in my top 30 of funny people. He was a broke ass drug addict that never moved beyond his comfort zone.
Actually he did play at least one "heavy" in a movie and was sinister as hell. "Insomnia" with Al Pacino.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Not in my top 30 of funny people. He was a broke ass drug addict that never moved beyond his comfort zone. Sitting on you head pretending it's your ass is weak. He kept up the sham for many years, but he continually confused his ass for his head.

Is having a net worth if 50 million considered being broke? The job he robe in Good Will Hunting was great work and showed his range if talent. Drugs was not the problem at the current time. It was well known that he suffered from depression and had one of the worse cases of any celebrity. He was one of the quickest thinkers that I have ever seen.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Watched the 20/20 piece on him last night. That guy was genuinely just goofy/funny.

Suicide is such a fucked up thing. No matter how much you try to understand it, or understand why someone would do it, nobody can really know. Or maybe you can if you've been in that state of mind before and come through it, but if you haven't, there's no making sense of it. Sure, you can say "oh, he was in so much pain.", but what the fuck does anyone know about what kind of pain it takes for someone to leave like that?

Then on the other hand, you want to feel something for that person, but it's such a fucked situation, how can you feel sorry for someone that does such a thing? The person chose to die. You feel for the family, obviously, and you miss the person, but I don't understand mourning the circumstances.

Not sure if that makes sense. Depression, whatever the fuck that is, has a strangle hold on my Dad's side of the family. My grandfather died by suicide years ago. My uncle has been battling depression for going on about 5 years. Through his struggles, I reached out to my grandfathers side of the family and found out that one of his sisters completed suicide, and one of his other brothers is believed to have done the same. It's such an weird thing. Chemical deficiency or whatever. I think this problem is so common because the root of it is the brain, and anything to do with mind illness is such a personal thing. Nobody likes to admit they're fucked in the head.

Through the bit of research I've done, it's mind blowing just how common suicide is. And it will drive you fuckin bananas trying to make sense of it. Someone who is stable cannot fathom why a person would do that sort of thing, but it always comes back to the person being fucked in the head, so we really shouldn't be able to understand it.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'm of the opinion that suicide shows just how disgusting humans can be.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Btw, if any of you are ever feeling sorry for yourselves, or you think you have it bad, visit a message board dedicated to people mourning over their loved ones that have committed suicide.

Some of the toughest stuff you'll ever read.

Reaction score
is it really that much of a stretch to want to off yourself? you live 80 years then you die maybe your kids remember something about you and didn't stick you in a home but realistically noone gives a shit if you're here or not. you don't matter.

Top Bottom