Mr.Po

Reaction score
http://insidemovies.ew.com/2014/08/11/robin-williams-dead-at-63/

Oscar winner and comedian Robin Williams died this morning at 63. While his publicist wouldn’t confirm that it was a suicide, they did issue this statement. “Robin Williams passed away this morning. He has been battling severe depression of late. This is a tragic and sudden loss. The family respectfully asks for their privacy as they grieve during this very difficult time.”
Williams, who won an Oscar for his supporting role in Good Will Hunting, will reprise his role as Theodore Roosevelt in the third installment of Night at the Museum this December. He had recently signed on to reprise his beloved role as Mrs. Doubtfire in a sequel to be directed by Chris Columbus and was last seen opposite Annette Bening in the indie film The Face of Love.
According to a press release issued by the Marin County Coronor’s office, the Sheriff’s office suspects the death to be “suicide due to asphyxia.” The 9-1-1 phone call came in just before noon today.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
"Let's play some FOOT-BAAAAAAL, you little commie PISSANT!" - From "The best of times" with Kurt Russell

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
"A REAL man can stand UP to Herpes!" - First Carson appearance.

[video=youtube_share;Qr1DSLoHni0]http://youtu.be/Qr1DSLoHni0[/video]

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
terrible. CBS canceling his show probably didn't help his state of mind.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
[video=youtube;wuk8AOjGURE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuk8AOjGURE[/video]

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Read it here first - Robin Williams "suicide" more like, autoerotic asphyxiation - US Messageboards - Opinion, News and Information
Today now, they ARE saying it was hanging but really? They are saying he used a belt!

He used a belt? Who does that?

People in jails, who have nothing else to hang themselves with.

Williams was at home, in his house, and all he has to hang himself with is a quite common choice of "gaspers" for their jollies, a belt - because it is easy to control. All he had to use to hang himself was a BELT? This stretches credibility quite a bit.

We'll likely never get the truth of this because it didn't happen in Thailand, like Carradine or in jail, like it did for Ariel Castro... and Williams was dearly beloved. But one must really question this on its face. No suicide hangs him/herself with a fucking BELT unless it's the only thing available.

And for Williams, he had a whole houseful of much better and more reliable tools for hanging. Even much less traumatic and painful ways to go - like pills for one. I simply don't believe his death was intentional.

Reaction score
i mean if i was gonna do it it would either be a belt, an electrical cord or something. I don't have a bunch of rope laying around and even if i did i can't tie a noose so....

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
i mean if i was gonna do it it would either be a belt, an electrical cord or something. I don't have a bunch of rope laying around and even if i did i can't tie a noose so....
How do you brush your teeth without choking to death every morning?:lol

I have a feeling you wouldn't need a belt, or a rope....

Top Bottom