dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
In what world do live in where taxes aren't an overhead? Business tax.

liberals dont understand anything that has to do with private business Sheik, other than that they think private business is fair game for them to pluck and plunder whatever monies they need to continue to pay for lousy fucking entitlement programs

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It is just amazing some of the bullshit people believe.

But keep hoping that the Republicans plan of "cut taxes and do nothing else" is just going to balance the budget magically. That has worked out so well during the recession up to this point.

You think they're going to cut programs? Bullshit. That costs them votes. Their idiot constituency, who buys their tax cut and kill public welfare programs, are largely on public welfare programs. If they cut them they are shooting themselves in the foot.

But you business geniuses seem to believe this concept of less money coming in and the same amount going out is somehow going to fix anything.

Jesus fucking christ on fire.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It is just amazing some of the bullshit people believe.

But keep hoping that the Republicans plan of "cut taxes and do nothing else" is just going to balance the budget magically. That has worked out so well during the recession up to this point.

You think they're going to cut programs? Bullshit. That costs them votes. Their idiot constituency, who buys their tax cut and kill public welfare programs, are largely on public welfare programs. If they cut them they are shooting themselves in the foot.

But you business geniuses seem to believe this concept of less money coming in and the same amount going out is somehow going to fix anything.

Jesus fucking christ on fire.

which states are doing better now in terms of the economy, budgets and deficits libtard?

which states are basically bankrupt beyond belief?

wonder why that is.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
lol

Apparently the GOP kicked around the idea of having a Reagan hologram at the RNC.

lol

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Hey business geniuses. Is 10.9% interest on a credit card good? Say as opposed to the initial 17.9%?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Hey business geniuses. Is 10.9% interest on a credit card good? Say as opposed to the initial 17.9%?

Go for the 17.9. High score wins you know.

I'm only telling you this because I genuinely care for your well-being.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I have to be honest, I can do without the personal touching stories about Romney.

Tell me wtf the plan is for turning this disaster around.

Or. . . GTFO.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think its all part of their make him seem more "real" or more like a regular person and not some snotty rich guy

I guess he has the rep of being kinda stiff, not alot of personality etc etc

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I get that.

I guess that matters to people? I shake my head every time I hear a dem ask "yeah, but who is he?"

He'll be defined by his policies and his actions as a leader.

Obama seems like a nice guy on the surface. WGAS? He's been a failure by his standards.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I get that.

I guess that matters to people? I shake my head every time I hear a dem ask "yeah, but who is he?"

He'll be defined by his policies and his actions as a leader.

Obama seems like a nice guy on the surface. WGAS? He's been a failure by his standards.

I totally agree with you, but I guess they have dozens of people studying this stuff and advising him and his people

I dont care if he hates Santa Claus or beats his cat, if he knows how to lead and turn the country around thats all that should matter

Top Bottom