yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So uh, hey Fisher. About that Randy Gregory breaking news you had. What happened?

Also I don't know why, but apparently CZ eliminated the entire thread. I cant find it anywhere over there now.

He's extorting fans for the info:

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I have already declared him to be a bust. I will tolerate no more dissent on this matter.

This. Guy is so skinny looks like a gust of wind would blow him over. Cant ever see him being more than a speed bump against the run, so if he isnt getting to the QB, he is useless as tits on bull. Probably end up making you long for Eb Ekuban when all is said and done.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They said Jason Taylor was too skinny and would get run over and amount to nothing too.

Charles Haley was never a muscled up massive guy either.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
yo mike fisher....as to your shitty paid content:

[video]https://youtu.be/YxYvzVxJtYM[/video]

Reaction score
They said Jason Taylor was too skinny and would get run over and amount to nothing too.

Charles Haley was never a muscled up massive guy either.

Yeah let's compare Gregory to a guy who played 30 years ago when OT's were like 280lbs.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I love how everyone acts like just because he hasn't been able to play, he suddenly is an elite player. The dude would be a bust even if he were never suspended. He's too small.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah let's compare Gregory to a guy who played 30 years ago when OT's were like 280lbs.

First off, it was 20 yrs ago.

Second, go back and check some of the weights of guys in the 90's.

Third, he was damn skinny

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I love how everyone acts like just because he hasn't been able to play, he suddenly is an elite player. The dude would be a bust even if he were never suspended. He's too small.

Right.

Stick with giving us sourced up stuff Rynie. The DCU doesn't need anymore bad scouts.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
56. Hollywood was a druggie too.

Except the part where Hollywood actually did something on the field. That guy could have been great and was probably one of the best special teamers this franchise ever had.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Hopefully it wasn't Fisher who told him this. Broaddus responding to a question today about Gregory returning for week 15

Bryan Broaddus
‏@BryanBroaddus
Bryan Broaddus Retweeted Run EZE

Nothing official yet but I've been told to keep my eyes open as we move along.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Returning to practice tomorrow, per Albert Breer. FWIW Broaddus said yesterday Gregory has been working out daily and is in excellent shape. Broaddus also had a somewhat cryptic message yesterday hinting that Gregory may indeed be back.

Albert Breer
✔ ‎@AlbertBreer

A surprise -- Per sources, Cowboys DE Randy Gregory is eligible to return to practice this week. Most recent suspension still under appeal.

1:36 PM - 6 Dec 2016

Albert Breer
✔ ‎@AlbertBreer

My understanding is Randy Gregory still won't be eligible to play until Week 16 vs. Detroit. But Dallas will have him at practice tomorrow.

David Moore
✔ ‎@DavidMooreDMN

Source: DE Randy Gregory will resume practicing with the team Wednesday as an impending suspension remains under appeal.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
welcome back, skinny!

I don't want to get my hopes up, but if he somehow is available for us those last two games and into the playoffs, he could be a potentially signifcant upgrade over Mayowa, Davis and J Crawford at DE, at least on obvious passing downs.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He might be skinny, but dude is explosive. Some pretty powerful shots he delivers in here.

We don't have a player like this on our current roster.

[video=youtube;PHeBjCB1zew]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHeBjCB1zew[/video]

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Hard to expect much even if the miracle happens and he's allowed to play, but man it sure would be nice to get a late season boost to the defense

Top Bottom