bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
what are the odds Gregory doesn't test positive or miss a test in the next year?

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
I heard on one of the Cowboys shows we actually save money against the cap by keeping him. Spags said that we ar not paying him and we get the money to use next year. Something like that.

Reaction score
I heard on one of the Cowboys shows we actually save money against the cap by keeping him. Spags said that we ar not paying him and we get the money to use next year. Something like that.

Yeah but Todd Archer said that Dallas had to give up Darius Jackson and Zach Moore to keep Gregory's roster spot, while they waited for the ruling on him.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah but Todd Archer said that Dallas had to give up Darius Jackson and Zach Moore to keep Gregory's roster spot, while they waited for the ruling on him.

Archer is wrong then. They released Jackson to make room for McFadden. Moore was released to make room for Gregory.

They wanted to resign Moore to the PS, but the Niners claimed him.

Reaction score
Archer is wrong then. They released Jackson to make room for McFadden. Moore was released to make room for Gregory.

They wanted to resign Moore to the PS, but the Niners claimed him.

You both might be right. Like if they didn't have to keep Gregory's spot open it led to a lack of space for when McFadden returned etc. I don't know but Grgeory may have been indirectly affecting later roster spots.

Top Bottom