Reaction score
@mikejurecki, the #Cardinals have informed Adrian Wilson he will be released today. Has spent all 12 seasons w. AZ, playing in 181 games

@PFCentral
Chris Gamble Released: The Carolina Panthers have officially released CB Chris Gamble

Reaction score
Shocker. That whole thing was an obvious money grab by the owners. Anyone with more than a handful of functioning brain cells knew they weren't in any danger of losing money.

This article references the differences in those with newer and older stadiums, but I think the bigger issue was the disparity in local revenue and the desire by the big money owners to eliminate revenue sharing. Of course, some of that local revenue came from newer stadiums as well.

But, hey, it worked for them. In a year of record profits and an age of increasing evidence of long term player safety issues, they could claim they were in a financial bind and manage to extort a bigger percentage of the revenue pie from the players. All while getting local governments to pay for new stadiums. Quite a scam. Kudos to the owners for pulling it off.

I reported this post twice.

Reaction score
‏@ProFootballWkly
5 DBs have been released today: Chris Gamble, Dawan Landry, Aaron Ross, Adrian Wilson and now Atari Bigby.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I like Ross as a third CB. Landry is better than any Safety we currently have. Adrian Wilson would have to be at one heck of a discount.

Reaction score
Liking this Parcells and polian special. He's still alert. I like that espn let them talk. Nfln and path to the draft does their homework but they fall victim of the around the horn, red bull, nanosecond attention span rock music playing in the background.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
That's because we're like a poor, ghetto family (redundant?) the night before Christmas. Santa ain't coming.

Top Bottom