bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 39m

Cowboys free-agent RB Felix Jones worked out today for the Philadelphia Eagles, per league source

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m
Chargers signed four picks, including LB Manti Te’o and wide receiver Keenan Allen.

Reaction score
Ouch....

‏@AdamSchefter47m
Now Chargers have announced that OLB Melvin Ingram tore his left ACL during this morning's Organized Team Activity (OTA).

Reaction score
Cowboys sign BW Webb

@toddarcher1h
BW Webb signing bonus with Cowboys is $443,380. Minimum base salaries. Deal worth $2.503m

Reaction score
This is the time of year when people talk about changing the size of the field or realigning the divisions just to talk about something

Reaction score
@calexmendez 17m Walk out with Bernadeau. He tells Garrett, 'See you in the morning.' I say, 'Another work day?' He says, 'Always. I'm going in right now.'

‏@calexmendez 13m Bernadeau says he was playing with a hurt right shoulder from Cleveland game on. Had it cleaned out in January. DWare-like injury.

Reaction score
I say, "Another work day?"

He says "Of course. Everyone knows I only take Sundays off."

AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
NFLNetwork has Giovani Bernard on right now. Damn I wanted him in Dallas.

Also got me thinking. We drafted a 2nd TE high and seemed willing to wait and hope Randle would be there later. Shouldn't/Wouldn't a 2nd RB be a higher priority than a 2nd TE? Especially considering that we have James Hanna and DeMarco Murray's injury history.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well there you go. White Christian jersey sales will skyrocket. Middy better get his cc ready.

I don't know if you're trying to be a smart-ass or just an ass, and taking a dig at me, but that is exactly what happened in Denver. So suck it.

Hey! You make T-shirts... maybe you can even get in on the action.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score

Also got me thinking. We drafted a 2nd TE high and seemed willing to wait and hope Randle would be there later. Shouldn't/Wouldn't a 2nd RB be a higher priority than a 2nd TE? Especially considering that we have James Hanna and DeMarco Murray's injury history.

Yes, establishing a running game is far more important than trying, once again, to invest a high draft pick in a TE to try to make the vaunted "12" package work.

But, it probably doesn't matter, Garrett and Romo will sort of try to run early, it won't work, they'll get behind and start flinging it around.

Reaction score

Their answer/excuse to that question will be perceived difference in value. They thought they could get a RB in deeper rounds who wasn't as much of a drop off from the 2nd rounders, versus what they could get at TE in deeper rounds.

Top Bottom