C

Cr122

Go ahead and join then we can decide when you want to draft.

If one of us wants to change teams all you have to do is leave the franchise then rejoin as another team.

I'm going to set my draft board in the meantime.

Reaction score
Just gotta buy the game. I'll get a chance on Tuesday. I work all weekend unfortunately. Is that going to be soon enough for everyone?

C

Cr122

Just gotta buy the game. I'll get a chance on Tuesday. I work all weekend unfortunately. Is that going to be soon enough for everyone?

Nah. We'll wait for ya. Let us know when you get it. I posted the info so when you're ready to join.

Reaction score
Nah. We'll wait for ya. Let us know when you get it. I posted the info so when you're ready to join.

Alright.. i'll have it on Tuesday then. I'll be the easy win for ya'll im sure because i'll be spending most of my time on BF3 for the 360.

C

Cr122

Alright.. i'll have it on Tuesday then. I'll be the easy win for ya'll im sure because i'll be spending most of my time on BF3 for the 360.

Cool. Nah, we will all have our bad games. You'll be alright. It's all in fun.

C

Cr122

It'll be competitive. I've played both CAPMAN and Sheik before. They're pretty good. Not sure about RTH.

It's not going to be easy. Oh, and all the previews for the game and final scores will be posted in this thread for bragging rights.

C

Cr122

So as long as RTH gets the game by Tuesday do you guys want to draft Tuesday night?

I would also like to find another user or two by Tuesday. If anyone knows someone they can trust and would like to maybe join this board. I'd like to keep the league within the DCU site.

Like I said, I know a couple I can trust, but they don't post on this forum. I'd like to see what Sheik has to say first.

C

Cr122

Also, make sure everyone post their PSN ids in this thread if you haven't already.

Reaction score
We gotta do the draft around like 8 cuz those fantasy drafts r long as hell and I have 2 be at work by 11 if we do it on a week day

C

Cr122

We gotta do the draft around like 8 cuz those fantasy drafts r long as hell and I have 2 be at work by 11 if we do it on a week day

Okay we'll see what the others say about a time. Hopefully it's not too early for them or we will be doing it next Sat.

Top Bottom