C

Cr122

I'm good with that let me know the league name and all that when it's created

Yep. As soon as everyone chimes in I'll create it then post the info in here. We just need to see how many users we want to go with and what conference to go with. I don't think there will be enough for 32 teams.

I'd rather just have a league with the guys from this site, but I could get more interest from the other sites. I'll leave it up to you guys.

C

Cr122

I'll take Oakland. We have 5 users so far, so I would like to get 2 in each division then we'll have one user in a division by their self. The rest will be cpu operated unless we get more users.

C

Cr122

So if we go AFC so far we have...( I'll edit this as the others chime in with their preference)

CAPMAN- Bengals

Cr122- Raiders

Sheik- Chargers

Everlastingxxx- Ravens

RTH Texans

C

Cr122

We probably won't hear from some of the other guys until later. They're not on the East Coast like us.

Reaction score
No QB sneaking unless it's 4th down in your opponents territory. You have to punt on 4th down when you're in your own territory. You may go for it on 4th down anywhere's on the field if you're losing by 14 points or more.

If you're losing you cannot quit the game. Take your medicine. If there's any issues with lag notify your opponent and start the game over. Don't just quit the game. No more than 3 restarts will be accepted each game. No exceptions.

If there's anything here you don't like or would like added. Say so in this thread. If I don't here from anyone I'll go ahead and create this league. I would like to create it tonight. Thanks.

I dont like rules for going for it on 4th down. What if you are 4th and inches, hell i always go for that with the QB sneak, its a gimmie. I think a lag rule should only be done right after the kickoff. Not fair to get a lead then someone blame lag. That said, I will abide by any rules as long as everyone else does. What happens if someone violates those rules?

Smaller league is better. I really dont want to play the computer.

Ill take the Ravens

C

Cr122

I dont like rules for going for it on 4th down. What if you are 4th and inches, hell i always go for that with the QB sneak, its a gimmie. I think a lag rule should only be done right after the kickoff. Not fair to get a lead then someone blame lag. That said, I will abide by any rules as long as everyone else does. What happens if someone violates those rules?

Smaller league is better. I really dont want to play the computer.

Ill take the Ravens

Let's see what the rest of the guys think. I don't think it's fair to go for it on 4th down on your own 30 say..but if it's closer to midfield I don't have a problem with it.

The lag rule after the kickoff is fine. At least let the opponent have a down and see. If someone violates the rules you'll have to do another game if the other guy leaves the game. I don't think that'll be a problem here though.

You got the Ravens.

C

Cr122

Are you guys okay with the fatigue being off. With it being on really sucks. The players get tired too fast.

If I have to I can find one more user who can play.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Have to be on your opponents 49 or better to go for it on 4th.

Unless it's after halftime and you're down by 14 or more.

Jmo.

C

Cr122

Have to be on your opponents 49 or better to go for it on 4th.

Unless it's after halftime and you're down by 14 or more.

Jmo.

That's okay with me. I know it was a problem in the past with users abusing it at the 35 yardline or whatever.

C

Cr122

Oh, and I'm not sure how this will work team wise if we only go 8 users. Do they cut down on the divisions, anyone know?

C

Cr122

We'll unfortunately even if you set the max users to 8, you still have to play computer games. I think with us at 5 so far we'll have to go one at each division in the AFC or we can have two. One user will be in a division by himself.

Roy The Hammer would need to take a team in the AFC East or AFC South, because Sheik and I are in the West and CAPMAN and Everlasting is in the AFC North.

Top Bottom