Cythim

Reaction score
I would love to play but I hate Madden. If the game is significantly better than the last few versions I might give it a go.

I've been having a blast playing FIFA 11 but I'm about to trade it for PES 11 to see how it compares.

Reaction score
I haven't played Madden since 2008. They just got to making it too complicated, and the franchise drafts were always disappointing.

You'd run out of a position by the 5th round. A team would take a top 5 QB in back to back drafts, etc.

Reaction score
not bad its a start for the hardcore franchise people like me lol [video=youtube;4g2tofTjBbg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g2tofTjBbg[/video]

Reaction score
The reason I stopped playing Madden was because the franchise mode was awful. Especially when compared to NCAAs Dynasty mode. Glad they are trying to revamp it finally.

C

Cr122

not bad its a start for the hardcore franchise people like me lol [video=youtube;4g2tofTjBbg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g2tofTjBbg[/video]

My only complaint would be they're still not implanting the real rookies class. Or did I miss something?

Reaction score
U can still upload the draft classes from NCAA into madden they been had that feature but the fictional draft class they Made 30 new Classes.

I wish they would allow you to actually do the combine instead of just seeing how the prospects do with the 40 time and all that good stuff during ur franchise

C

Cr122

Is this game out yet? I want it.

Release date is August 30th.

I hope we can get a league going in this. We've shown some interest in this thread.

We could always start by playing one another online first. Do the league after.

Reaction score
I'm in I just got ps3 again I've been on my xbox lately but if y'all r willin 2 do 1 I'll buy madden for the ps3

C

Cr122

We'll do one. Even if we have to do just one conference, unless we can fill it, which I highly doubt.

The only way we could do it is a public league. I've found out there's too many unreliable opponents who cheat or quit during games.

I'd rather have 7 to 12 good opponents rather than a full league with scrubs who quit or cheat.

We could probably get 6 to 7 members here to play.

Reaction score
If we can add 3 or 4 more I'll create the franchise.

So far there's only 3 or 4 who want in.

Or I'll just open it up to the public but I'd rather not.

Yea that’s cool. It’s not fun when you have to play the computer...i hate that.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'll test my connection tomorrow night and see if it's worth a shit.

If one of you are on at around 8:00-8:30 pst, hit me up with a pm here.

my handle is: _Iron_Sheik

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I remember you beat me, but the details are fuzzy.

You doing anymore online gaming? I heard you were/are away on deployment so maybe you don't have time for that stuff.

Top Bottom