C

Cr122

Im in if you guys are still doing it.

I thought you were not buying it for both systems?

Anyways, we should be able to fill at least 6 out of the 12 spots if we do a league with 12 users.

We could do an AFC league that way no one has Dallas. Or if nobody cares we could do an NFC league it doesn't matter.

Reaction score
I remember you beat me, but the details are fuzzy.

You doing anymore online gaming? I heard you were/are away on deployment so maybe you don't have time for that stuff.

You were beating me...I caused a late punt, then I Brady'd you.

I do still play online, but I quit the league the one year I played because I could not connect to all players, only a few.

C

Cr122

So far we would have.

Myself
Sheik (If he still wants in.)
everlastingxxx
RoyTheHammer
Capman

I know cythim said he might do it. sbk was going to but he's AWOL. We would have to ask Rock if he was interested or not.

I'm sure I could find a couple more users that I trust from the other leagues I've been in.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
You were beating me...I caused a late punt, then I Brady'd you.

I do still play online, but I quit the league the one year I played because I could not connect to all players, only a few.

10 points if you can remember your QB's name.

C

Cr122

I know it. As a matter of fact I didn't delete the league from last year yet.

Thorn was commish, then sbk. Then I took it over.

C

Cr122

We also need to get a vote on which league we want to represent. AFC or NFC.

Or we can have all 32 but we don't have enough users for that, and it wouldn't be as competitive.

I think we should do fantasy draft as well. That can be put to a vote as well. Whoever's in leave your suggestions in this thread, thanks.

C

Cr122

Set it up I'm ready 2 do 1

Either myself or Sheik will set it up. I can do it later, but first I'd like to get everyone who is playing their suggestions on how they want us to set it up or what league to choose from. Stuff like that.

Reaction score
No...it should not have been that hard, so I gave up.

I am bored with Madden now though, NCAA was just OK this year, so I am just Tiger Woodsing it now.

C

Cr122

I'm going to create this league. How many users do you guys want to go with? 8 or 16, and what conference do you want to use?

We have 5 definite users right now. I was thinking about going 8 users, but it doesn't matter to me. I just wanted to make this competitive.

Fantasy Draft on

Skill Level All-Pro

Quarter Length 6 Minutes

Accelerated Clock 20 seconds

Injuries On

Trading On ****computer trades need to be voted on and made fair or they won't be accepted****

Weather On

Fatigue Off

These rules are subject to change. There's absolutely no cheesing. No QB sneaking unless it's 4th down in your opponents territory. You have to punt on 4th down when you're in your own territory. You may go for it on 4th down anywhere's on the field if you're losing by 14 points or more.

If you're losing you cannot quit the game. Take your medicine. If there's any issues with lag notify your opponent and start the game over. Don't just quit the game. No more than 3 restarts will be accepted each game. No exceptions.

If there's anything here you don't like or would like added. Say so in this thread. If I don't here from anyone I'll go ahead and create this league. I would like to create it tonight. Thanks.

Top Bottom