Reaction score
I think to guarantee that Zach went in the jungle?

And for the girls...wait yea why wasn't it just a competition for $1000

Reaction score
What do you mean because they needed just the one. By letting CT/Wes run through, they risked themselves being voted in.

Reaction score
How about this for a competition?

A 100 foot beam, two flags at either end, a ladder at either end. Just go get the flag. If you both fall off then swim your ass to your ladder very quickly and get back up there ASAP

Imagine that with all the beasts. Zach, ct, Leroy, Preston.

Reaction score
Why did they women let Jasmin and whateverhername is win?
There are some weird alliances on the women's side. Aneesa/Diem with Emily/Paula vs. Nany/Jonna and Jemmye/Camila. I think they all just let Theresa and Jasmine go to try to get the third team with them and have the power. Not sure though.

Reaction score
There are some weird alliances on the women's side. Aneesa/Diem with Emily/Paula vs. Nany/Jonna and Jemmye/Camila. I think they all just let Theresa and Jasmine go to try to get the third team with them and have the power. Not sure though.

That makes sense, but it seems like you want alliances with the opposite sex, since the men vote which women go into the jungle and vice versa.

Reaction score
Yep... I guess the only thing you want alliances with the same sex for would be so you can all vote the same way and control which guys teams you put in the jungle. But if they're going to throw away votes, then I don't know what the hell they're doing.

Reaction score
Jasmine always talks shit about how she's going to do well, but she is so fucking horrible at EVERYTHING. Stop bringing her back to the show.

Top Bottom