Reaction score
Do you know what Wes was talking about when he and Johnny were going at it? Owning 30 companies?

Wes won Duel 1 like 6 or 7 years ago, and the prize money for that was 150k. 2nd place got nothing. He appearantly took that money and invested it and is involved in some entrepreneur group where they all invest in small companies.

Supposedly he's a millionaire.

Reaction score
Diems boobs seem really saggy for such a young age.

Just want to say this again.

I bet she looks horrible with her shirt off. It's like, No Diem, babe... keep the push up bra on during sex.

Final girls challenge tonight.

Hoping Jemeye and Camilla the Gorilla gets eliminated.

Reaction score
Johnny is such scum.

He's so scared of CT he's dedicates his time talking shit about him behind his back trying cause drama. It's like he's a chick.

Reaction score
Hope so. And I hope she cries about it too. And tells us about her cancer. That never gets old.

Reaction score
There's supposed to be 2 more episodes. They have to do the last girls elimination round tonight, and then they'll start the final, which they've turned into ridiculously long two day events. So it'll get To Be Continued.... tonight and then the rest next week.

I think.

Reaction score
MTV really doesn't give much out in the way of prize money.

Winning team has to split 125k?

62.5k each person isn't that much. Especially after taxes and all.

Reaction score
I wish Knight hadn't bitched out and just slapped Frank. He should have put his fist through his jaw.

Glad the best two teams won the final.

Top Bottom