Reaction score
This past episode was terrible from start to finish.

The "fights" in the first 15 minutes were terrible. Johnny and Freddie Mercury wannabe winning the challenge was terrible. Finding out Marlon had sex with what looks like a 14 year old mexican boy was terrible. Nani or whatever hating her dad so much that she still threw herself at Marlon after him being Bi was outed was terrible. And the elimination round was boring. Although I agree Knights move was genius.

Knight is a pretty funny guy, IMO. But I can't stand his partner Preston. That dude should have to compete against the females. He sucks at EVERYTHING.

Sarah getting the shaft was terrible. I think this is the third time she got sent home early because she got stuck with a shat competitor who either quit or got themselves disqualified. I mean, how is it fair that a girl quits last week for a family emergency, and her partner gets a replacement and can stay.... but Sarahs partner quits because everyone hates her so Sarah has to leave too? I'm not even a Sarah fan. She annoyes me, truthfully. But come on.

One thing I hate about these early episodes is the voting/elimination rounds are so predictable. Everyone is so scared to cause a wave. Thats why I actually liked that some of the guys had the plan to throw Johnny in first - and not just because I can't stand that guy.

I'll make a hostile bet of 100 that the next male elimination is going to be Preston/Knight vs Marlon/Jordan.

M&J get voted in by the girls because they're rookies. P/K come in last in whatever challenge they do because Preston is Preston.

Reaction score
Sarah getting the shaft was terrible. I think this is the third time she got sent home early because she got stuck with a shat competitor who either quit or got themselves disqualified. I mean, how is it fair that a girl quits last week for a family emergency, and her partner gets a replacement and can stay.... but Sarahs partner quits because everyone hates her so Sarah has to leave too? I'm not even a Sarah fan. She annoyes me, truthfully. But come on.
yeah that was bullshit. Trishelle better never be asked to compete in one of these things again.

Jordan and Marlon would murder Knight and Preston in any physical challenge. I never noticed Jordan's left hand before, but what he can do despite that limitation is crazy.

Reaction score
What Jordan has been able to accompish is impressive. I mean, just on that last challenge, how he was able to fly accross those ropes was incredible considering he has basically one hand.

I agree that Knight/Preston would get smoked in a physical challenge, but of the three Jungles (isn't that what the elimination round is called?) thus far, only 1 has been phyiscal. The rest have been more strategy.

Reaction score
Cara Maria in shorty shorts = me with a hard penis

Liked how casual Cooke was about getting pants. Bet she'd let me stick it in her pooper.

Theresa is bangable as well.

Jemmye or whatever her name is a psycho. Her biggest fear is ketchup? Seriously? What the fuck is that all about? Oh, and she ugly. Why she getting play? Her and Paula should have an ugly competition.

Tired of Diem mentioning she has or had cancer. We get it.

Sucks that Frank and Johnny are such a good team. God damn it.

Jasmin is annoying. Like a little dog. All bark.

Cara Maria looks better with her hair up than down, IMO. But I'd eat her shitter either way.

Lame no elimination round. Guess they had to do that because Sarah and Trishelle quit. Sides are back to even now.

Reaction score
Oh God please let it be Frank and Johnny vs Zach and whatever that other guys name is in the Jungle.

Reaction score
That sucked. Zach showed how dominant he can be when he gets motivated. But they fucked up.

I thought the whole Theresa and Nany's teams voting for Leroy was hilarious. Bitches be dumb.

CT and Wes are actually a likeable team... WTF?

Reaction score
That sucked. Zach showed how dominant he can be when he gets motivated. But they fucked up.

I figured they had as good a chance as any at winning thing. Zach is so big and a good athlete. Trey was small and a good athelete. A lot of these challenges have been having to carry/catch each other or something, so they seemed to have a slight advantage. But yeah, total brainfart by Zach. When I was watching the Jungle and saw Zach stomping on the first level, I thought that could cost them.

Also, Zach is kind of a big baby. Crying and acting sick because your nephew was born. Having doctors say theres nothing wrong with you. Breaking shit. And how he acted after he thought he won the Jungle was embarrassing too.

I thought the whole Theresa and Nany's teams voting for Leroy was hilarious. Bitches be dumb.

That, I didn't understand at all. Theresa thought she was throwing her vote away. After she did that, why would Nany make the same vote?

Why won't these bitches vote Johnny and Frank in??? Jesus don't let that team coast to the finals.

CT and Wes are actually a likeable team... WTF?

Wes is going to get himself in trouble with his flawed politics. No one likes him.

Reaction score
That, I didn't understand at all. Theresa thought she was throwing her vote away. After she did that, why would Nany make the same vote?
And then for Theresa to get mad at Diem when she voted for Leroy too? LOL

Reaction score
Did you understand the challege strategy? Why did they women let Jasmin and whateverhername is win? And why did the guys let CT & Wes win?

Top Bottom