Reaction score
Ronnie is like 5'6" and struggled against the Situation after the Situation headbutted a concrete wall.

But I think CT does get by on a lot of intimidation, which I guess is justified because in elimination games he's pretty consistant and has even crushed opponents. He's kind of like Romo... dominates until it matters. Except instead of throwing costly interceptions he just gets himself disqualified somehow.

Reaction score
Ct said he's not even that big in real life either. I'm guessing 5'11/200. He said its all heart.

Ronnie however has roid rage on his side. They really need to make this happen. I think the situation is probably a terrible actual athlete

Reaction score
CT is 6'1".

Him, Mark and Johnny were all on a pod cast a while ago (might've been after Battle of the Exes) and Mark said he was 6'3" and Johnny said he was 5'10". Wes also posted some video of him working out online and he listed himself as 5'10" 180lbs.

I... I probably shouldn't know all of this.

:errr

Reaction score
I had to Tivo the first episode and didn't actually watch it until last night. Couple of thoughts:

• That Cook chick would get the dick. Cute girl.
  • Anastasia looks cute sometimes. Other times she looks really awkward. Nevertheless, she seems like she has self esteem issues and would be an easy and exciting lay.
  • Getting tired of the Diem is a cancer survivor and has a shaved head angle. This is a recurring theme on every challenge FFS.
  • Frank didn't get much air time, but what little he got made me want him dead. Him yelling "LET HIM SHAKE! LET! HIM! SHAKE!" My god.
  • :lol at Johnny getting pissed about someone trying to throw him in, and :lol at him saying someone (CT) is coniving/manipulating. Johnny and Wes are probably two of the most coniving/manipulating/back stabbing dudes in challenge history. I get that you have to be to a degree to win these things, but don't complain when others do it.
  • Why do they invite Preston to these things? He's not interesting, and he's a total liability for his partner. It's almost not fair.
  • Is there anyone who fucks up Challenges more than Dunbar? I mean, the guy is just not good at anything. I don't think he's ever won an elimination. Tyrie - who also has a history of sucking on these things - did his part in that elimination round. Held up two guys.. and Dunbars dumbass still mucked it up.
  • Some of the male teams are stacked. Should make for some interesting elimination rounds. I hope they're all physical and not dumb ones like doing puzzles, etc.

Reaction score
I wish CT would break Frank's face.

I thought Dunbar used to be a pretty physical dude. But they showed him with his shirt off, and he's soft. His falling on the elimination was Julius Jones-esque. If I were Tyrie I would be pissed at him too. But Rob is kind of an underrated physical dude I think.

Reaction score
Rob is tall. I think he played basketball in college and is like 6'6"

Tyrie supposedly played football at Nebraska at some level. He should've had no problem gaining leverage on Rob and pushing him back. Which he did, basically, and still had an arm to reach out and stall speedy mexican kid.

Dunbar just sucks at life and failed. Again.

Reaction score
I think they have Preston as a side show. Like arent you guys curious if he goes up against frank in something.

Miss you cara Maria :(

Reaction score
Random thoughts from episode 2, which aired last night...

FYI... you can watch these online on MTV.com

• :lol at Frank trying to provoke CT, then literally shedding tears about it afterwards.
  • Speaking of CT, he's not playing the game smart. At all. Women vote on which guys go into the elimination round, and he's pissing off every woman in the house. If he would play sweet to Diem, she's influencial and I doubt any woman would vote CT/Wes in. As is, he's pissed her off, he's fucked that Anastasia chick off so she'll vote them in, etc. Trishells is pissed off too.
  • Props to the one handed dude (Jordan?).
  • Cara Maria back. :lol at the silence when she came out. Guess she's not well liked.... but I like looking at her so theres that.
  • The challenge was funny, but disgusting. Faces in sweatty ass and crotch.
  • Bitch move by Wes not competing in the challenge. Bitch move by Preston too, but he's obvioiusly a bitch.
  • Speaking of Wes... does he have AIDS? He looks so much weaker than he had on past seasons.
  • Zach and Trey seem to have a huge advantage. Zach is huge, Trey is small. These first two challenges they've won because their size disparities benefit them so much. And if they get into a Jungle like the first mens one, they'd be tough to beat there too.
  • Emily is a beast.
  • I think Cooke is hott as fuck.
  • After the first episode, I thought Anastasia was kind of attractive. But the more I look at her, the more odd looking she appears. But she looks great in her underwear. But overall, she's pretty much a complete useless human being.
  • :lol at Cooke pissing during the challenge. :lol

Reaction score
I'm getting tired of all the fucking commercial breaks.

Bummed to see Rob sent home. But Knight going low in that challenge was genius.

Top Bottom