Plymkr

Reaction score
Are you wacking off?

Homo.

What the hell is wacking Mrs. Wizard.

I think you meant "whacking".

Yet, you fucking bag on someone else for their grammar, and your dumbass is just as bad.

sbk92

Reaction score
What the hell is wacking Mrs. Wizard.

I think you meant "whacking".

Yet, you fucking bag on someone else for their grammar, and your dumbass is just as bad.

I haven't had the experience in using that term online like you have.

Reaction score
Mother fuck. This shit needs to fucking stop.

If you want to bust balls, bust balls. But the childish insults needs to stop.

Back on topic . . .

Trent Williams to have tests on injured left knee

Redskins offensive tackle Trent Williams left Sunday's 30-27 overtime loss to the Houston Texans with a knee injury in the fourth quarter, leaving Washington with a makeshift offensive line for the final possession of regulation and its only overtime set of downs.

Williams, the fourth overall pick in the April draft, was beaten by Houston Pro Bowler Mario Williams on a play with roughly 90 seconds remaining in regulation. He lay on the field in obvious pain and had to be helped off by two members of the Redskins training staff.

Redskins Coach Mike Shanahan said Williams would have an MRI exam to determine the extent of the injury. Williams said he was tested for a tear of his anterior cruciate ligament on the field and passed. He also left wearing a walking boot to protect his left toe.

"Just got banged-up, that's all," Williams said afterward, when he limped around the home locker room, grabbing the sides of his locker stall to lift himself from his chair.

Williams said he did not know when he would find out whether he would miss any time. His mood afterward, though, was glum, and he spoke in short sentences.

"It's very frustrating," Williams said. "It is. To be injured and also let the game slip away like we did, it's frustrating."

Williams's injury left the Redskins with Stephon Heyer as the left tackle; Heyer had been rotating with Jammal Brown at right tackle.

"It's not easy, but you've just got to come to play," Heyer said. "You've got to be prepared for everything."

Brown has started both regular season games, with Heyer playing every third series at right tackle. Derrick Dockery and Kory Lichtensteiger continued to rotate at left guard against the Texans as well.

"It's tough getting a rhythm, getting the blood flowing or anything," Heyer said. "But that's what they're trying to do, trying to get a rotation going."

If Williams is out for next Sunday's game at St. Louis, it's unlikely Heyer will be part of any rotation. He could be starting at left tackle. Heyer started 28 games in his first three years in the NFL.

"Trent's a great young talent, and we know that he's going to be the best left tackle in the game in a couple years," right guard Artis Hicks said. "But if he's out for a while, and I don't know if he is, then hey, Stephon's a starter. Stephon Heyer, he's been out there before. He's been in the thick of things. He's proven he can be a starter in this league."

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Like I said, we don't want to Disney(no offense TinyTim) this bitch, I'd rather close up shop.

We will act one way or the other if we need to. We don't expect you guys to become friends, just try to be civil. Please.

Plymkr

Reaction score
I don't know about Haynesworth but D-Hall is sure mouthing off in the locker room. LOL> Love it, chaos in Deadskins ville. GOt lucky against the Boys, then they think once again they are big shit and are going to matter, only to get brought back to reality and back to the fact that they are STILL the deadskins and suck all kinds of ass.

Reaction score
Last year . . . the Redskins lost to Detroit, ending a ridiculously long losing streak for Detroit.

This year, they lose to a Rams team that I think I heard on the radio lost 32 of the previous 33?

And from what I saw . . . it wasn't really that close.

I love it.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Last year . . . the Redskins lost to Detroit, ending a ridiculously long losing streak for Detroit.

This year, they lose to a Rams team that I think I heard on the radio lost 32 of the previous 33?

And from what I saw . . . it wasn't really that close.

I love it.

People are saying that the Redskins were looking past the Rams to the Eaglwes' game. I say bullshit. The Redskins are who we know them to be. They got that one lucky win against us over our stupidity, otherwise they would be 0-3.

Alot of people hyad the Redskins beating the Eagles in the revenge for McNabb. I think that was before Vick took over.

And it doesn't get any easier after the Rams: Eagles, Packers, Colts, at the Bears, and then the Lions---which is not a gimme game.

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to next weeks Eagles Redskins game.

As much as I hate the Eagles . . . I hate McNabb more. I want to see the Eagles pound the shit outta McNabb, and let the camera's catch plenty of McNabb's fat faced dopey expressions of exasperations on the sidelines.

Go Vick!!!

C

Cr122

As much as I would like to see McFatty lose, I would also like the Skins to beat Philly, because they are in first place right now.

An Eagle loss and they're 2-2 the Skins would go 2-2, and if the Giants lose again they could be 1-3. We would stay at 1-2.

If Philthy wins they're 3-1.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
As much as I would like to see McFatty lose, I would also like the Skins to beat Philly, because they are in first place right now.

An Eagle loss and they're 2-2 the Skins would go 2-2, and if the Giants lose again they could be 1-3. We would stay at 1-2.

If Philthy wins they're 3-1.

I don't mind the Eagles being in 1st for the moment. It will not get any better for them. After the 49ers game, they runh into a bu8zz saw afainst the Titans, Falcons, and Colts.

Reaction score
It would serve us better if the Eagles lost, yes . . . but my hate for McNabb is strong.

I'm not sure I could stomach all the BS "redemption" stories that would flood the market if McNabb went there and won.

Top Bottom