Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Schmitty. I didn't care for him at first, but over the year I was at the DCC I grew to really like the guy. Smart. He's in my top 10 as far as reads go.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Schmitty. I didn't care for him at first, but over the year I was at the DCC I grew to really like the guy. Smart. He's in my top 10 as far as reads go.

Schmitty and MSCHMIDT are not the same person.

Jayco141

Spectator
Reaction score
So whats up Cowpuke fans??? Not so tough now are you ??? BAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA soon to be 1-4. LMAO. Great Season girls. Tell Laz we said Hi. Also tell him he's a gay bitch for not showing back up on the ESPN board.

Reaction score
So whats up Cowpuke fans??? Not so tough now are you ??? BAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA soon to be 1-4. LMAO. Great Season girls. Tell Laz we said Hi. Also tell him he's a gay bitch for not showing back up on the ESPN board.

Welcome.

First, I'd ask that your friendly trash talk try to be more mature, and substance filled.

And while I wont speak for Laz, he has said that he's been permanantly banned from ESPN and has been since 2 days before the Skins/Cowboys game.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Typical Redskins bitch. You front running so now you show up on Cowboys' messageboards? I think the gay bitch is YOU. Midswat extended this invitation to this board months before the season started, and not a single Redskins' fan took him up on it until now.

No. They gay bitches are the ones who tattled on me to the moderators to have me banned ---TWO DAYS before the season opener, and then wants to turn around and call me out, after getting me banned.

Last edited:

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score

Typical.That smack is weaker than circus lemonade.

Welcome to DCU.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Attention Redskin fans:

While we welcome all of you here, please respect the fact that this is a Dallas Cowboy board. Laz hasn't dodged any of you as Middie mentioned. You guys are free to go at eachother, let's keep it mature. I don't want to hear about anyones sexual preferences.

Have at it.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Attention Redskin fans:

While we welcome all of you here, please respect the fact that this is a Dallas Cowboy board. Laz hasn't dodged any of you as Middie mentioned. You guys are free to go at eachother, let's keep it mature. I don't want to hear about anyones sexual preferences.

Have at it.

They get me banned from over on ESPN, then they go and call me out and accuse me of hiding, and now they come over here stalking. LOL!!!

Plymkr

Reaction score
Deadskins fans in here? Oh great, they will let anyone in this joint.

Let's see how big you will be attempting to smack at the end of the season guy.

Top Bottom