C

Cr122

Let me just say this though.

Don't we usually lose to the fucktards twice a year when we go to the Super Bowl?

:tiptoe

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I refuse to click those links.

Extremeskins is pure retardedness.

WHEW! That color scheme really fucks with the mind. Seriously. My eyes started hurting and I got a headache from that site, and it certainly explains alot fort that mentality over there on that site. Them fuckerS are GONE!

C

Cr122

WHEW! That color scheme really fucks with the mind. Seriously. My eyes started hurting and I got a headache from that site, and it certainly explains alot fort that mentality over there on that site. Them fuckerS are GONE!

It does fuck with your eyes. lol

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It does fuck with your eyes. lol

Man I'm telling you, I know you like going over ther for the entertainment/comedy value but that site will fry your mind. You look at the Redskins' board on ESPN and contrast it to Extremeskins and the members on there. Both are delusional, but ES... Good Lord!

Reaction score
Man I'm telling you, I know you like going over ther for the entertainment/comedy value but that site will fry your mind. You look at the Redskins' board on ESPN and contrast it to Extremeskins and the members on there. Both are delusional, but ES... Good Lord!

Speaking of ESPN boards, what kind of false truths is Dbovey spilling since the Skin SB win ?

Let me guess,

"No matter what happens the rest of the year we are just as good as the Cowboys if not better b/c you can only hope to split with us this year"...." I don't care if you win the SB" ... " We are just as good buddy"...

C

Cr122

Speaking of ESPN boards, what kind of false truths is Dbovey spilling since the Skin SB win ?

Let me guess,

"No matter what happens the rest of the year we are just as good as the Cowboys if not better b/c you can only hope to split with us this year"...." I don't care if you win the SB" ... " We are just as good buddy"...

lol isn't this the truth.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Let me guess,

Funny thing is, I told him as to how us Cowboys' fans EXPECT to beat the Redskins, whereas Redskins' fans HOPE to beat the Cowboys. It's a difference in mindset. Naturally, he tries to claim otherwise. He states that he always expects the Redskins to beat the Cowboys. Which is no surprise because he is delosernal (delusion + loser). If the Cowboys had the greatest players to play the game at every position, and the Redskins had high schoolers, he would still expect the Redskins to win. That's his mentality. However, when the Cowboys beat the Redskins, you don't see Cowboys' fans celebrating and carrying on. What for? Big deal... you beat the fucking Redskins. You're supposed to beat them---that's our mindset. Not so with Redskins' fans. I bet they called off school in the D.C. area for a holiday as a result.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I hope that the Redskins' players and fans have a false sense on what they really are when they face the Texans.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Texans are going to rip them apart.

If the Texans play the Redskins with at least half of how they played the Colts, they will rip them apart.

If the Texans play the Redskins the same way the Cowboys did, then the Redskins could luck out AGAIN with a win.

But if the Redskins think they can play the Texans the same way they played the Cowboys... they are bigger fools than we know them to be.

Last edited:
C

Cr122

If the Texans play the Redskins with at least half of how they played the Colts, they will rip them apart.

If the Texans play the Redskins the same way the Cowboys did, then the Redskins could luck out with a win AGAIN.

But if the Redskins think they can play the Texans the same way they played the Cowboys... they are bigger fools than we know them to be.

Ayuh, plus they don't know each like the Cowboys and Redskins do.

They could be in for a rude awakening.

Plymkr

Reaction score
Deadskins blew their wads on Sunday Night. They are done, and the Texans will beat them. They will run all over them. ANd We will all be punching walls and kickings dogs going "Why in the hell didn't Dallas do that!!!"..

C

Cr122

Deadskins blew their wads on Sunday Night. They are done, and the Texans will beat them. They will run all over them. ANd We will all be punching walls and kickings dogs going "Why in the hell didn't Dallas do that!!!"..

Pretty much.

sbk92

Reaction score
Funny thing is, I told him as to how us Cowboys' fans EXPECT to beat the Redskins, whereas Redskins' fans HOPE to beat the Cowboys. It's a difference in mindset. Naturally, he tries to claim otherwise. He states that he always expects the Redskins to beat the Cowboys. Which is no surprise because he is delosernal (delusion + loser). If the Cowboys had the greatest players to play the game at every position, and the Redskins had high schoolers, he would still expect the Redskins to win. That's his mentality. However, when the Cowboys beat the Redskins, you don't see Cowboys' fans celebrating and carrying on. What for? Big deal... you beat the fucking Redskins. You're supposed to beat them---that's our mindset. Not so with Redskins' fans. I bet they called off school in the D.C. area for a holiday as a result.

Us Cowboys fans?

Don't ever lump me in with you.

And I disagree with your entire post. You're no different than that Redskin fan. You just think you are.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
The Redskins have a couple of things to be excited about. Orakapo *formerly Orakaho* and Trent Williams look pretty good.

Outside of that, their team is shit. Cooley and Fred Davis are above average.

I fucking hate LaRon Landry. He's the only player in history that I wish something bad would happen to.

DeAngelo Hall is a joke. He's probably talking mad shit about his "great" gift.

LOL at McNabb praying to the gods that we don't score at the end of the game. Fat FUCK.

Top Bottom