VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
That you JBond?? :D

A teen playing the "Knockout Game" in Lansing, Michigan unwittingly targeted a concealed carry permit holder and was shot twice. He survived and is now in jail. :lol

As Breitbart News previously reported, the "Knockout Game" thrives in areas where victims are unarmed. In the "game," teens approach a stranger on the sidewalk or in an alley and punch the stranger in an attempt to knock him or her out. A punch that results in a knockout scores one point.

Link

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
That you JBond?? :D

Link

Nope. If I put two in someone they are only headed one place. Anyway, congrats to that Dad for defending himself against the animals. I am thankful his little girl did not have to come out and find her father beaten, tazed, or worse.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Apparently some old lady shot and killed 2 knockout gang kids.

Police are still trying to piece together the events of Monday night after a woman was attacked and then fired shots into the crowd of teens that assulted her.

Beulah Montgomery, who just turned 60 yesterday, says she was walking home after purchasing lottery tickets when she says a group of teens, 7 of them, approached her. Montgomery initally thought they were going to attempt to steal her purse but says she was instead hit by one of the individuals as a second attempted to hit her. That's when she grabbed her gun.

"All I could feel was pain and I said to myself I had made it to 60 and I wanted to atleast see 61," she recalled. "Then I started praying and I asked the Lord to guide my hands" Montgomery says she then reached into her purse and and shot in the direction of the teens and they started to flee. However two of them didn't make without being hit.

Beulah who is a member of her local neighborhood watch said she has always carried a gun after being mugged once before. "Its a shame you can't walk through your own neighborhood where you are supposed to feel safe without being assulted and mistreated," she continues. "I purchased the gun hoping I would never have to use it, but I'm glad to still be in the land of the living."

The same cannot be said for her two victims, Montgomery fired 5 times hitting one of the teens in the chest and the other in the stomach. Because of their age police are not releasing the names at this time, but are saying the teens died as a result of the gun shot wounds. Police are still looking for the others teens who were apart of the group. Witnesses say they ran off after the gun shots were fired.

Police have not yet charged Montgomery, who has no prior arrests, but she was detained and later released.

This is the latest story in what seems to be a string of similar incidents happening over the US where teens are playing something called the "knockout game" where they approach strangers and attempt to knock them out with one punch.

http://news.awfbase.com/content/kno...ills-2-teens-after-being-punched#.Uo_DEo_na9K

I have no idea if this is true and was not able to find any solid reporting sources. I hope it is. Two more animals down.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The same cannot be said for her two victims, Montgomery fired 5 times hitting one of the teens in the chest and the other in the stomach. Because of their age police are not releasing the names at this time, but are saying the teens died as a result of the gun shot wounds.

Good riddance

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
It truly is the beginning of horrible times when we're celebrating such things, becuse I have to admit knowing 'a defenseless victim' turned out anything but and turned it on her attackers caused me to be glad. Really too bad we've come to this. I really don't want to feel something positive about someone getting shot.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Police are still trying to piece together the events of Monday night after a woman was attacked and then fired shots into the crowd of teens that assulted her.

Beulah Montgomery, who just turned 60 yesterday, says she was walking home after purchasing lottery tickets when she says a group of teens, 7 of them, approached her. Montgomery initally thought they were going to attempt to steal her purse but says she was instead hit by one of the individuals as a second attempted to hit her. That's when she grabbed her gun.

"All I could feel was pain and I said to myself I had made it to 60 and I wanted to atleast see 61," she recalled. "Then I started praying and I asked the Lord to guide my hands" Montgomery says she then reached into her purse and and shot in the direction of the teens and they started to flee. However two of them didn't make without being hit.

Beulah who is a member of her local neighborhood watch said she has always carried a gun after being mugged once before. "Its a shame you can't walk through your own neighborhood where you are supposed to feel safe without being assulted and mistreated," she continues. "I purchased the gun hoping I would never have to use it, but I'm glad to still be in the land of the living."

The same cannot be said for her two victims, Montgomery fired 5 times hitting one of the teens in the chest and the other in the stomach. Because of their age police are not releasing the names at this time, but are saying the teens died as a result of the gun shot wounds. Police are still looking for the others teens who were apart of the group. Witnesses say they ran off after the gun shots were fired.

Police have not yet charged Montgomery, who has no prior arrests, but she was detained and later released.

This is the latest story in what seems to be a string of similar incidents happening over the US where teens are playing something called the "knockout game" where they approach strangers and attempt to knock them out with one punch.

http://news.awfbase.com/content/kno...ills-2-teens-after-being-punched#.Uo_DEo_na9K

I have no idea if this is true and was not able to find any solid reporting sources. I hope it is. Two more animals down.

My new hero.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It truly is the beginning of horrible times when we're celebrating such things, becuse I have to admit knowing 'a defenseless victim' turned out anything but and turned it on her attackers caused me to be glad. Really too bad we've come to this. I really don't want to feel something positive about someone getting shot.

Yeah well the fucking thugs wouldn't have got shot if they weren't doing something deplorable.

Come on, walking up and hitting an old lady? JFC. I wished she would shot everyone of them right through the eye ball.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
They should have video cameras in every alley and on every street. The cameras should have high powered lasers that shoot and kill these pieces of shit as soon as they hit someone.

That, or they should be detained until the knocked out person wakes up, then the knocked out person should get to beat the idiot to death.

Reaction score
Brooklyn attack arrest: Is 'knockout game' a hate crime?

Growing reports of the 'knockout game' are forcing police to take a closer look at racial motivations while also being careful to not spark copycat attacks.

Christian Science Monitor
By Patrik Jonsson 6 hours ago

Hate crime charges against a black Brooklyn man for assaulting a white man could raise the stakes over what to do about the so-called “knockout game,” where primarily young black men surprise white victims with a rain of punches – sometimes for a $5 bet.

Police have been receiving reports that indicate a wave of “knockout game” incidents primarily in the Northeast, and some police are now beginning to draw connections between individual reports. “I think it’s very real,” Sgt. Tom Connellan told the New York Times. “As opposed to a motive for assault, be it anger or robbery, this is strictly for a game.”

The apparent object of the game is to pick an unsuspecting victim and knock them out with a punch. The perpetrators are often described as ethically challenged teenagers, but the potential racial element has begun to be noticed more broadly by community leaders in places like Brooklyn.

Quoted by a local TV news station, Brooklyn Rabbi Yaacov Behrmann said that he believes the assaults are part of “a disturbing game by some African-American teens.”

Some experts insist the game is a “myth” that attempts to correlate unrelated attacks into a pattern with racial overtones. Parents of teens have referred to the attacks as “pranks” that spiral out of control. Police have also been reluctant to make too big of a deal about the attacks, concerned about creating the atmosphere for copy cat crimes.

But others contend there’s a buzz among youth about the game, and troubling instances seem to be cropping up with more regularity, according to some police sources. Police, too, have begun to respond in a more organized way, with some jurisdictions beefing up patrols and increasingly exploring hate crime charges.

Earlier this month, three Hoboken teenagers were charged with murder for killing a homeless man during an apparent “knockout game” attack. Police officials in Syracuse said the city had seen two such attacks this year, both of which were fatal. New York police this week reported seven instances of the “knockout game” in recent weeks.

Some media organizations have compiled dozens of examples of the game in recent years, and a St. Louis judge recently suggested that one man had attacked unsuspecting pedestrians 300 times.

“We’re trying to determine whether or not this is a real phenomenon,” New York City Police Commissioner Raymond W. Kelly said on Friday. “I mean, yes, something like this can happen. But we would like to have people come forward and give us any information they have.”

Given the extent to which such racialized attacks fit into broader societal stereotypes about young black men, police are treading carefully.

Moreover, fears of black mob violence against whites dovetails into broader political sentiments simmering in the US, where concerns are rising in some quarters about officials and media turning a blind eye to such attacks in order to not stir up racial trouble.

Moreover, the killing of Trayvon Martin and the acquittal of his shooter, George Zimmerman, resulted in a drawn-out debate over racial stereotypes, especially those involving young black men.

“There’s an element to who wants to see this through the lens of race,” Jeffrey Butts, a criminologist at John Jay College of Criminal Justice in Manhattan, told the New York Times. He added that the appearance of black knockout game players triggers “racial alarms.”

Nevertheless, the new hate crime charges in the Brooklyn attack may be a turning point for police and prosecutors.

In the Brooklyn case, a 24-year-old Jewish man told police he overheard a group of black men talking about the knockout game before he was attacked. Police subsequently charged a man named Marajh Amrit with two counts of a hate crime and third degree assault. Police had first said the attackers were part of an inebriated birthday festivity.

Given that several of the victims in the New York attacks have been Jewish, the city’s Hate Crime Task Force is looking at filing more hate crime charges – if they can bring the perpetrators to justice.

Top Bottom