Reaction score
Ha.

You again bungle my position. I'm starting to wonder if you aren't functionally retarded.

Regardless, I'm not rehashing the Zimmerman shit. Let it go.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
How the hell did you pass the bar exam? I am beginning to have serious doubts you did. The legal expertise you have demonstrated is laughable to say the least. Just admit you completely screwed up in your zeal to destroy a man and ignored the facts of the case because of your personal bias and I will never mention it again. That is unless you completely reverse course and make up a new position regarding how justice should be served.

So which is it? Should people be killed for reaching into their pocket like in the wild west or should we let the judicial system determine such things?

Let it go? Hardly. When you did a 180 in this thread I had to go back and take a look. You were such an obnoxious ass that it is hard to forget. Just looking over a few posts from that thread reminded me how completely off base you were. You were absolutely clueless.

By the way counselor, why do you always resort to name calling? How does that go over at trial? I simply pointed out your own words and you start in with the name calling. Grow the hell up already.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
Hey, good job. There's something you don't see everyday... You stopped dangling from punkstile's nuts long enough to post an original thought.

Oh, wait. No you didn't.

Reaction score
You're just rooting for someone in a thread. Not adding anything. it's more pathetic than when your dad molested you and even more pathetic than when you posted that here as if we'd care

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
You're just rooting for someone in a thread. Not adding anything. it's more pathetic than when your dad molested you and even more pathetic than when you posted that here as if we'd care
:lol
What the hell are you even talking about? Do you even know?

Reaction score
How the hell did you pass the bar exam? I am beginning to have serious doubts you did. The legal expertise you have demonstrated is laughable to say the least. Just admit you completely screwed up in your zeal to destroy a man and ignored the facts of the case because of your personal bias and I will never mention it again. That is unless you completely reverse course and make up a new position regarding how justice should be served.
Please. You're unable to read and comprehend without spinning things to your twisted world-view.

So which is it? Should people be killed for reaching into their pocket like in the wild west or should we let the judicial system determine such things?
You're over-simplification of my position in the Martin-Zimmerman case is your first misstep here. That leads to the rest of your fucked up position.

Let it go? Hardly. When you did a 180 in this thread I had to go back and take a look. You were such an obnoxious ass that it is hard to forget. Just looking over a few posts from that thread reminded me how completely off base you were. You were absolutely clueless.
I haven't done a 180. My positions are completely and totally consistent.

By the way counselor, why do you always resort to name calling? How does that go over at trial? I simply pointed out your own words and you start in with the name calling. Grow the hell up already.
LOL That's rich coming from you. You bringing up the past is exactly what a two year old would do. You can't stand the fact that someone can intelligently disagree with your opinion, and that you actually agree with my opinions in other situations. It damn near makes your miniscule brain spontaneously combust.

Naturally, your reaction is "herr durrrrrr, that's not wut you said beforezz!"

PS. This isn't a courtroom. But I'd rip you a new asshole there too.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
Like clockwork... We need to dress up your pumpjack with a skirt and pom poms.

Aww... Speaking of clockwork... Our little pretend lawyer getting all angruh and slinging out the 2nd grade insults when somebody correctly points out where his stupidity doesn't match his argument.

Lawyer, indeed. :lol

Reaction score
Aww... Speaking of clockwork... Our little pretend lawyer getting all angruh and slinging out the 2nd grade insults when somebody correctly points out where his stupidity doesn't match his argument.

Lawyer, indeed. :lol
LOL

Let's hear it then NoDak. Point out how my arguments don't match. I said you can't just shoot whoever "looks suspicious." How is that a 180 from what I said in the Trayvon thread?

I'd love to hear this really. From you or JBond.

S

spizzunk

This thread has it all.

VTA bringing up the gun debate out of nowhere.

JBond picking fights over the Zimmerman trial.

peplaw getting shit on in his current role as "most vocal semi-liberal" on the board.

Nokill getting his pom poms out.

Jon88 Jon88ing.

It feels like Christmas morning.

Top Bottom