VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Clearly, the availability of guns is the seminal cause of violence in our shameful society.
We need to repeal these old amendments and progress with the times, like some Scandinavian nation or something. /Sarcasm

Unfortunately, some states don't allow or strongly restrict the availability of CC's. Also, a gun won't really help in the event of a sucker-punch. Pulling out a gun at the sight of more than a couple-two-three black guys will likely result with you on the heat seat and an escalating head ache for yourself. Not pulling and getting wailed on will result on them taking it and eventually using it. Either on you or someone other hapless victim. There is no simple answer.

Though I would add, the provision of a witness being lawfully allowed to shoot them upon witnessing such a thing might have it's merits.

Last edited:

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Can these kids be saved and rehabbed, or should we just start shooting any kid that makes a moves towards you? Open carry would be an option, but most politicians prefer a helpless dependent public. Open carry is allowed in some cities in my area and not others. The Kansas house and senate are working on a state wide open carry policy, but for some reason there is a lot of opposition.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They don't have a chance. They'll go to prison and come out worse.

This is a problem that isn't going away unless we do something different. This is a trend across every major city and even smaller cities like mine. If our lawmakers and politicians can't spot it and don't have a plan to end it, then we're in trouble.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Can these kids be saved and rehabbed, or should we just start shooting any kid that makes a moves towards you? Open carry would be an option, but most politicians prefer a helpless dependent public. Open carry is allowed in some cities in my area and not others. The Kansas house and senate are working on a state wide open carry policy, but for some reason there is a lot of opposition.

Who's to rehab them? We have prison and educational systems that prove government in any of its forms isn't up to the task. Can a witness in the midst of that start witnessing the grace of God and not reasonably expect to get his teeth knocked out next?

Not enough people really care enough beyond making social media complaints and a hasty return to more easily available distractions to get their mind off of negative things.

I couldn't really advocate just blasting people on the streets but it is putting people in an unenviable situation of do or die isn't it? There are broader sociological issues that people are just not at all receptive to accepting or hearing out.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
The lack of morality in certain segments of society is frightening. This is a fun game for them. Going around trying to injure and kill people is entertainment. Our society is devolving faster than I imagined it would and the thing that infuriates me is it was all planned and orchestrated. The idiot do-gooders, the useful idiots of the progressive movement, have effectively undermined every tenet that has helped hold our society together. I can't help but shake my head at many on this very site that worship themselves over everything else including the only one that matters.

The stupid little punks running around beating frail old men and women for entertainment are just a symptom for a larger topic most are reluctant to discuss because of their own weaknesses and failures. Those that turn away from our creator and place themselves above Him are not that much different then these brain damaged animals running amuck in the cities. They just get kicks out of different things. If placed in the same circumstances as the animals, they would behave in a similar fashion.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
It's like blacks like being labeled and discriminated against when they do this shit en masse.

Reaction score
You guys are making a big deal out of nothing.

Sometimes people just need to get sucker punched.

Ever think of that?

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
You guys are making a big deal out of nothing.

Sometimes people just need to get sucker punched.

Ever think of that?

No. Real men do not think that way. Only the most broken among us feel the need to attack and kill random people for fun.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
They don't have a chance. They'll go to prison and come out worse.

This is a problem that isn't going away unless we do something different. This is a trend across every major city and even smaller cities like mine. If our lawmakers and politicians can't spot it and don't have a plan to end it, then we're in trouble.

What do you think the problem is and how can a "fix" be implemented?

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
What do you think the problem is and how can a "fix" be implemented?

The problem is people being encouraged to have kids that tax paying citizens have to coexist with and support. That needs to stop immediately. I know for a fact we have the technololgy to sterilize people. Why not lace street drugs with some sterilization chemicals and distribute them to some of these problem communities?

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Well....that's a thought. Stealth sterilization. Hmm.... Add it to all 40oz also?

Reaction score
I think these need to be investigated as federal hate crimes. Videos like these are out there for the FBI to find at least some of the people doing this. And if it's a group of people who are involved and egging the perpetrator on, then charge them all with conspiracy on the federal level.

The only solution to this is probably going to be prosecution to the fullest extent of the law. I can't advocate for an old west style of shoot whoever looks suspicious.

Reaction score
Degenerate mongoloids running around attacking people for fun is just another in a long line of reasons I always have my .40 on me. I would urge everyone to seriously consider getting their CC license and to practice on a regular basis at the range.

The Knock Out game is no joke. People are being attacked in every major city. This is a race based crime, though not many prosecutors have the balls to admit it. Shoot enough of these non-humans and hopefully the rest will wise up and start behaving like humans or end up in a body bag.

I have had my CCW for 5 years now, carry a S&W M&P .40c. I wouldn't think twice....

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I think these need to be investigated as federal hate crimes. Videos like these are out there for the FBI to find at least some of the people doing this. And if it's a group of people who are involved and egging the perpetrator on, then charge them all with conspiracy on the federal level.

The only solution to this is probably going to be prosecution to the fullest extent of the law. I can't advocate for an old west style of shoot whoever looks suspicious.

Everyone here knows they aren't getting charged with hate crimes.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
I can't advocate for an old west style of shoot whoever looks suspicious.

LOL Remember when you went insane during your Hispanic Jew bashing days? I do. Well done counselor.

This is where we fundamentally disagree.

I think the fact that Zimmerman said he reached into his pocket... no matter what he's reaching for... provides Trayvon all the information he needs to use WHATEVER means he needed to defend himself. If that means beating George to death, then that's what it means. Reaching to your pocket, I don't know what you're about to pull out of there, it could be a gun/knife, some other weapon. It's a reasonable thought to me to believe he's reaching for a gun.

Top Bottom