onlyonenow

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I wish I could see that but they banned me so well I cannot even observe the forum now

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Toldja.

Idgit is the disease there. Just as bad, if not worse, than Hostile.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Toldja.

Yep, he just gave me a one day "benching". I am going to have a lot of fun screwing with those idiots until they ban me permanently. Idgit and Bigdog are the worst.

onlyonenow

In the Rotation
Reaction score
hostile was not so bad- he really believes garret is the answer. not a pose at all

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I do not understand why but they are completely void of all reality to the situation. The just want to keep pumping sunshine. Maybe Jerry donated to Reality to kill all negative post about Garrett. That is the only thing I can think of for the atmosphere to change so drastically. Oh well, I may drop in there from time to time and try to earn a few timeouts by calling them out on their ridiculousness.

That's the only thing I can think of for a board and it's moderators to be so slanted as they are and completely oblivious to reality. I mean, how does a fan buy into this insanity? The idea of relevance? The absolute futility over 20 years? Mind numbing.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Toldja.

Well while he was delusional about Garrett being the next Landry, at least Hos knew football for the most part. Idgit is fucking clueless.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
That's the only thing I can think of for a board and it's moderators to be so slanted as they are and completely oblivious to reality. I mean, how does a fan buy into this insanity? The idea of relevance? The absolute futility over 20 years? Mind numbing.

Agreed. It is the only thing that makes sense.

Reaction score
Well while he was delusional about Garrett being the next Landry, at least Hos knew football for the most part. Idgit is fucking clueless.

If you see the real idgit, you'll understand why he doesn't get football. Too busy playing flute with the marching band.

Reaction score

It does make sense that the organization has pulled a Gestapo on the dfw media and popular forums.

Snyder does this routinely but he's sloppy and gets caught.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
It does make sense that the organization has pulled a Gestapo on the dfw media and popular forums.

Snyder does this routinely but he's sloppy and gets caught.

It wouldn't surprise me at all. All it takes ids for Jerry to make a significant "donation" to the sight for an agenda to be started. Something had to happen and this is the only thing that makes sense.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
If you see the real idgit, you'll understand why he doesn't get football. Too busy playing flute with the marching band.
Is he the fat guy sitting in his parents basement in his underware playing a big man on the internet??? I mean given his childish avatar, I figured as much. He is probably a young 20 something and has no clue about life or football. He probably voted for Obama too.

Last edited:

onlyonenow

In the Rotation
Reaction score
managed to get a look at the fan zone this morning. Prominently on the page is a thread giving knob jobs to the mods. really sickening

cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score
managed to get a look at the fan zone this morning. Prominently on the page is a thread giving knob jobs to the mods. really sickening

Reading that made me more sick than looking at the pictures of Paris attacks this morning

Top Bottom