onlyonenow

In the Rotation
Reaction score
What name did you post under at CZ and why would you change your name here? Just curious.....

actually I used this one there for a while when I was temporarily banned a couple of times. The mods were not smart enough to make the connection.

I kind of like this one now more than my old one which was getting kind of worn out anyway.

my old one was burmafrd

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It's awesome when they move actual news there that reflects negatively on the team. They've turned the fanzone into a delusional wonderland.

Like if Hardy goes and kills 6 hookers tonight, that news would go straight into the rant zone, but if you start a thread saying that he probably would have killed 10 hookers if Garrett didn't break through to him in those sit down meetings, you'll be first page of the fanzone with 150 likes.

:giggle

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
actually I used this one there for a while when I was temporarily banned a couple of times. The mods were not smart enough to make the connection.

I kind of like this one now more than my old one which was getting kind of worn out anyway.

my old one was burmafrd

Good stuff. It's interesting how the Mods there seem to alienate the posters who have been there for years. I think many of the posters we've disagreed with and debated are younger fans who have no idea of the history of the franchise; they can't appreciate it. Jerry's the star of the circus and the NFL is just a show....it's a weekly soap opera. Winning is secondary.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Good stuff. It's interesting how the Mods there seem to alienate the posters who have been there for years. I think many of the posters we've disagreed with and debated are younger fans who have no idea of the history of the franchise; they can't appreciate it. Jerry's the star of the circus and the NFL is just a show....it's a weekly soap opera. Winning is secondary.
I do not understand why but they are completely void of all reality to the situation. The just want to keep pumping sunshine. Maybe Jerry donated to Reality to kill all negative post about Garrett. That is the only thing I can think of for the atmosphere to change so drastically. Oh well, I may drop in there from time to time and try to earn a few timeouts by calling them out on their ridiculousness.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
But apparently Reality claims he's not pro-Garrett or pro-Jerry... :lol

He's never impressed me to have real strong feelings on football. Back in the day, he was nothing but an Emmitt mark, even when it was clear he was done, but he is not that strong on his opinions, at least from what I have seen. Others are though, especially geeks with bowties.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Yeah, he seems like a very casual fan who just rakes in money from the forum.

Interesting how the message board world works.

Extremeskins is nothing like it used to be, mainly due to heavy handed team friendly moderation looking to sell to the team. I think that is his goal, and I guess more power to him.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Funny thing is, I don't look at the dc.com message boards much, but when I have I've seen far more criticism of Garrett there than on CZ.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Funny thing is, I don't look at the dc.com message boards much, but when I have I've seen far more criticism of Garrett there than on CZ.

I can't remember exactly what year, but at one point, Derek Eagleton approached the ownership of CZ and the DCC (this was back before a billion gazillion board crashes and in-fighting) and inquired about combining for a "super board".

It may have been right before they created the official board or shortly thereafter.

I know at the DCC, both EZ22 and sbk (owners at the time) didn't want to work with Reality and Hostile and that was the end of that.

CSB.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yes, they deleted it. Stupid assholes.

I see you just reposted it over there, trying to go out in a blaze of glory?

PS..I found your post highly offensive, its obvious you're not a "real" fan

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score

I am challenging them to ban me by pointing out their ridiculousness.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score

It is only up now because of who is online.

Only Winicki and Woody's Girl are on duty.

When Idgit or one of the other clowns are around, it will disappear.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
It is only up now because of who is online.

Only Winicki and Woody's Girl are on duty.

When Idgit or one of the other clowns are around, it will disappear.

Yep, as soon as Idgit was online it was deleted.

Top Bottom