cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
After reading through several threads, I joined. It is refreshing to see a forum where the posters are not treated like children. The gestapo mods at Cowboyszone are so completely ridiculous, that I have had enough. It looks like you can actually post things like you see it here without having your post deleted, merged to another thread, moved to a "Rant Zone", etc... all in a n attempt to stop all negative Cowboy talk while the team is in the middle of a frickin 7 game losing streak due to an idiot coach.

Reaction score
Yeah but you have to put up with dbair here. Speaking of, he'll probably hit you up with a "INFRACTION" joke soon. Just throw an obligatory ":lol" his way and you'll likely make the goofy bastards weekend.

Welcome to the forum and stuff too.

onlyonenow

In the Rotation
Reaction score
After reading through several threads, I joined. It is refreshing to see a forum where the posters are not treated like children. The gestapo mods at Cowboyszone are so completely ridiculous, that I have had enough. It looks like you can actually post things like you see it here without having your post deleted, merged to another thread, moved to a "Rant Zone", etc... all in a n attempt to stop all negative Cowboy talk while the team is in the middle of a frickin 7 game losing streak due to an idiot coach.

yeah I got banned there permanently. Would not bow down to the little hitlers they had as mods.
Always whining about no personal attacks but I noticed some could get away with it while others did not.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
One of the best things about DCU is when you see posts by idiots or trolls (like midswat) you can just call them out for it and bash them all you want.

We have many posters who have less intelligence than turnips, but its fair game to bash such stupidity here.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
One of the best things about DCU is when you see posts by idiots or trolls (like midswat) you can just call them out for it and bash them all you want.

We have many posters who have less intelligence than turnips, but its fair game to bash such stupidity here.

You really shouldn't self-incriminate like this.

Reaction score
Enjoy the last few minutes of this webpage, because the irony of dbair questioning anyone's intelligence is powerful enough to break the internet.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Wahoo and CMD were two of the vegetable-like posters I was referring to

Reaction score
yeah I got banned there permanently. Would not bow down to the little hitlers they had as mods.
Always whining about no personal attacks but I noticed some could get away with it while others did not.

What was your username there? Please say xwalker.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
What was your username there? Please say xwalker.

:lol

Edit to add to cml570 and onlyone... Don't completely leave over there. As much as they'd like to have an entire forum of brainless sunshine and rainbows posters, they need some people over there who don't buy into the propaganda and cheerleading.

Last edited:

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score

Edit to add to cml570 and onlyone... Don't completely leave over there. As much as they'd like to have an entire forum of brainless sunshine and rainbows posters, they need some people over there who don't buy into the propaganda and cheerleading.

I will still visit occasionally but I needed a break. I have never seen such an over moderated forum. If they were just cleaning up for trolls it is one thing but they moderate to drive a positive agenda. Recently, I was giving a warning for making three negative comments about Garrett in a game thread. That was the final straw for me. It is like they have no fucking sense of reality that Garrett is in over his head.

Reaction score
I will still visit occasionally but I needed a break. I have never seen such an over moderated forum. If they were just cleaning up for trolls it is one thing but they moderate to drive a positive agenda. Recently, I was giving a warning for making three negative comments about Garrett in a game thread. That was the final straw for me. It is like they have no fucking sense of reality that Garrett is in over his head.

They don't. Not at all.

Some of the moderators there really love their job. Who is the weirdo that rarely posts other than to jump from thread to thread warning everyone to stay within the guidelines? Justbob?

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
I believe the name is idgit

Idgit feels compelled to argue with every single post that goes against Garrett. The threads are always moved to the "Rant Zone" which they label as a place "Where the negative fans and media can discuss their Cowboys hate in peace". As if you "HATE" the Cowboys if you see something wrong with them like having an unqualified idiot coach.

Reaction score
Idgit feels compelled to argue with every single post that goes against Garrett. The threads are always moved to the "Rant Zone" which they label as a place "Where the negative fans and media can discuss their Cowboys hate in peace". As if you "HATE" the Cowboys if you see something wrong with them like having an unqualified idiot coach.

It's awesome when they move actual news there that reflects negatively on the team. They've turned the fanzone into a delusional wonderland.

Like if Hardy goes and kills 6 hookers tonight, that news would go straight into the rant zone, but if you start a thread saying that he probably would have killed 10 hookers if Garrett didn't break through to him in those sit down meetings, you'll be first page of the fanzone with 150 likes.

onlyonenow

In the Rotation
Reaction score

I am pretty sure I have been banned permanently. I dared to call the mods gutless and lazy for the no new threads right after the game is over policy.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
I am pretty sure I have been banned permanently. I dared to call the mods gutless and lazy for the no new threads right after the game is over policy.

That was totally ridiculous. I mean seriously, no new threads on a forum???? I was out of town visiting my daughter at college but I was looking on my cell phone as I had a chance. It looked like it was several hours before they allowed new threads. Just so they could keep everything "POSITIVE" after the idiot coach had just allowed the team to lose seven fucking games in a row. I mean seriously??? Do they have any clue to reality??? And to top it all of the owner/admin goes by Reality when he is so far removed from reality is is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Top Bottom