cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
congrats on escaping from East to West Germany

Wow, what an extremely accurate analogy!!!! So there are no "LIKES" on this forum??? I have seen about 90% of the post I "like". This is where the common sense posters have gone!!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wow, what an extremely accurate analogy!!!! So there are no "LIKES" on this forum??? I have seen about 90% of the post I "like". This is where the common sense posters have gone!!!!

Just wait until they inevitably win a game. Anyone even teetering will quickly be back to praising him. Idgit will resume ass fucking himself with an orange dildo instead of the other colors he switched to during the 0-7 streak. Order will be restored.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
So there are no "LIKES" on this forum???

You know how some schools force kids to give all of their classmates valentines, so no one is left out? Well, we wanted to protect Dbair from the pain of "no likes."

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
You know how some schools force kids to give all of their classmates valentines, so no one is left out? Well, we wanted to protect Dbair from the pain of "no likes."

If I could "like" this post I would.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
That was totally ridiculous. I mean seriously, no new threads on a forum???? I was out of town visiting my daughter at college but I was looking on my cell phone as I had a chance. It looked like it was several hours before they allowed new threads. Just so they could keep everything "POSITIVE" after the idiot coach had just allowed the team to lose seven fucking games in a row. I mean seriously??? Do they have any clue to reality??? And to top it all of the owner/admin goes by Reality when he is so far removed from reality is is ridiculous.

The cool thing is that you can say "fucking" here.

Not family friendly.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
After reading through several threads, I joined. It is refreshing to see a forum where the posters are not treated like children. The gestapo mods at Cowboyszone are so completely ridiculous, that I have had enough. It looks like you can actually post things like you see it here without having your post deleted, merged to another thread, moved to a "Rant Zone", etc... all in a n attempt to stop all negative Cowboy talk while the team is in the middle of a frickin 7 game losing streak due to an idiot coach.

Welcome to the board cml. I "liked" your posts over at CZ and kudos for starting the thread in the support zone calling out the over moderation and the sunshine pumping.

Good to have another level headed poster on this site and good luck to your daughter at college.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
yeah I got banned there permanently. Would not bow down to the little hitlers they had as mods.
Always whining about no personal attacks but I noticed some could get away with it while others did not.

What name did you post under at CZ and why would you change your name here? Just curious.....

Reaction score
I "liked" your posts over at CZ and kudos for starting the thread in the support zone calling out the over moderation and the sunshine pumping.

Was this deleted? I couldn't find it. But Jesus I went to the support announcement forum and CZ has more rules than Alcatraz

Reaction score
Cml750 has the same name at CZ. I just liked his post that brought authorized dark sarcasm from the trisomy Fuzzy Lumpkins.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I already feel more at home here than I have felt at the Zone for the last several years.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I already feel more at home here than I have felt at the Zone for the last several years.
By the way I stopped stumbling about 25 years ago, when i figured out that stumbling was directly related to how much Crown Royal I'd been drinking prior to the stumbling.

Top Bottom