Mr.Po

Reaction score
Greetings and salutations...............

Recognize a lot of old names from DC Talk and DC Central.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Allow me to re-introduce myself
My name is CMD', OH, C-to-the-M-D
I used to move snowflakes by the Z-to-the-O-N-E
I guess even back then you can call me
CEO of the R-O-C, CMD!

Going back through this thread. What did Ba'al and Jon88 do to get banned?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
CEO of the R-O-C, CMD!

lol

You're a trip.

Ba'al had a mental breakdown because Midswat called his 54 year old lady friend a whore, or something like that. He talked a handful of members into trolling the board and we got rid of him/them.

Jon88 is a whole other thing. He didn't break any rules, mostly because we don't have any. He just needed to go cause he got really weird.

C

Cr122

Greetings and salutations...............

Recognize a lot of old names from DC Talk and DC Central.

It's about time you got here, I tried getting you here before but Deal got wind of it and banned me. :kool

Reaction score
lol

You're a trip.

Ba'al had a mental breakdown because Midswat called his 54 year old lady friend a whore, or something like that. He talked a handful of members into trolling the board and we got rid of him/them.

Jon88 is a whole other thing. He didn't break any rules, mostly because we don't have any. He just needed to go cause he got really weird.

That is entirely not true.

Ba'als live in girlfriend or whatever had a shirtless TO avatar, and her username was T.O. Is My Hero. Her first post was weird, so I replied with Danny Devito dressed up as a troll from Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia, suggesting that she might be a troll.

That pissed Ba'al off. But he already had issues with me because I made some needed changes to the forum, and he took offense to it. He had the forums all set up weird, like the Off Topic section was right below the main Cowboys forum, etc. When I moved them, he asked why, and stated that he had them "strategically placed."

Stupid shit, really. Welcome to the internets!

C

Cr122

CEO of the R-O-C, CMD!

A belated welcome to you, cmd!

Jon88 had some issues and Ba'al was a barking up the wrong tree, let's just say he's not a match here.

Reaction score
Let the record show that I never really had an issue with Jon88.

I want that to be known, should he ever create a "people to kill" list.

C

Cr122

I can deal with Jon88 he wasn't that bad.

I would be open to letting him back in, then again I'm for giving people second chances.

He already knows he's banned. What pissed me off was he got an attitude and went over to CF to post.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Jon88 is in a better place now. Selling Toyotas and spek'n bitches.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
It's about time you got here, I tried getting you here before but Deal got wind of it and banned me. :kool

I got the PM just slow(ok very slow) to respond. I get along fine with the few members that post there but it is ban central station over on that site. You solicit new members through a PM then your as good as gone. The few who sent me a PM were banned within 24hrs.

C

Cr122

I got the PM just slow(ok very slow) to respond. I get along fine with the few members that post there but it is ban central station over on that site. You solicit new members through a PM then your as good as gone. The few who sent me a PM were banned within 24hrs.

Being an Admin I don't like to recruit that way, and we talked about not doing that, but I got that I don't give a fuck attitude and did it anyways.

So I'm pretty much the asshole here. Do I care, no. What's done is done.

Having said this I'm glad your here, you'll probably see more than three post a night here on our forums unlike Dallas.Talk.Dead.com.

No offense to you Mr. Po.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

I dont understand why someone would be banned just for suggesting another site. All your doing is letting someone know there's another place they should check out. Ultimately its up to the person to decide where they want to post at and visit, some people continue to post at more than one site.

sbk92

Reaction score
I dont understand why someone would be banned just for suggesting another site. All your doing is letting someone know there's another place they should check out. Ultimately its up to the person to decide where they want to post at and visit, some people continue to post at more than one site.

Nobody wants their membership recruited for another site. Perfectly understandable to me.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Nobody wants their membership recruited for another site. Perfectly understandable to me.

Its the damn internet, people can go where they wanna go. Sites dont "own" you.

And like I said, some people dont solely stay at one site. Hell alot of people join sites and never post.

Top Bottom