Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
dudewaitwh1286201844148.jpg

This fucking picture is what did it! It's how I got me virus. This was the last thing I downloaded. Fucking assholes!!

C

Cr122

This fucking picture is what did it! It's how I got me virus. This was the last thing I downloaded. Fucking assholes!!

That's why I stay away from those types of pictures and sites.

Well at least you fixed it.

Reaction score
Its way late but I came from the now defunct cowboyscentral.com site.

I was a moderator and was doing great then one month passed on and I wasn't able to get logged on. Found out from the the other mods/admins that it was closed down. Cowboysrule tracked me down and gave me this site to come to and post.

So far this place is pretty darn good. I consider it my new home now lol

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score

I was a moderator and was doing great then one month passed on and I wasn't able to get logged on. Found out from the the other mods/admins that it was closed down. Cowboysrule tracked me down and gave me this site to come to and post.

Where did the others end up going? I had never heard of Cowboyscentral.com until now. Welcome, BTW.

C

Cr122

Welcome, and keep posting we aren't going anywhere.

At least that's what Sheik tells us. It's good to see you posting like you did at CC.

Reaction score

It was all your fault !!!!!

C

Cr122

It was all your fault !!!!!

I would like to know where the rest of those guys went, there were some classy dudes on that site.

Go find them, chop, chop!

Although I know one of the regs over there posted here once then left, not sure why. :awkward

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I would like to know where the rest of those guys went, there were some classy dudes on that site.

Go find them, chop, chop!

Although I know one of the regs over there posted here once then left, not sure why. :awkward

Not that Fred Savage (from Wonder Years) and Tatoo (Fantasy Island) love child with a serious Napoleon Complex.

Top Bottom