Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's a big show for everyone. Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, it doesn't matter. Presidents have little power over the direction of the country. They're just figureheads.

Think of it like being head coach of the Dallas Cowboys.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
Hey Jon, did you know that the "moon landing" in '69 was filmed in a barn a few miles from where I live? And Neil Armstong wasn't even an astronaut. He milked cows for my grandpa.

True story.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Hey Jon, did you know that the "moon landing" in '69 was filmed in a barn a few miles from where I live? And Neil Armstong wasn't even an astronaut. He milked cows for my grandpa.

True story.

28558472.jpg

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I'll bite...Who Bush? Everyone has told me he is dumb as a box of rocks but yet he pulled off the greatest conspiracy ever? Why? To create for themselves new unprecedented power? Warrant-less searches, drone strikes without charges etc?

Just wait. The masterplan will unfold eventually and all will be revealed when Tupac reveals to the world his new cookbook for the Ronco Rotisserie Cooker.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Jon, can you comment on the coincidental shapes of buildings around the world representing swastikas?

Or the mural at the Denver airport that was erased and the underground caverns that resemble gas chambers.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jon, can you comment on the coincidental shapes of buildings around the world representing swastikas?

Or the mural at the Denver airport that was erased and the underground caverns that resemble gas chambers.

Right now I am not commenting on those issues until all of the facts surface.

Reaction score
So knifes on planes? Go figure.

Why not? I mean we've already got snakes on planes.

201212-b-snakes-on-a-plane.jpg

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I don't want to get killed by a drone.

I wouldn't worry about that.

That's not how they operate.

I hear the government stages these elaborate terrorist attacks to wipe out many at once. You're safe so long as you stay by yourself. If I were you, I wouldn't leave my house again.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about that.

That's not how they operate.

I hear the government stages these elaborate terrorist attacks to wipe out many at once. You're safe so long as you stay by yourself. If I were you, I wouldn't leave my house again.

I think you're missing the point about 9/11. It was to take away many of our rights and invade 2 countries.

Buy hey, if it makes you feel better to believe the bullshit they've put out there then by all means.

Last edited:

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
This thread turned into a delusional mess. It needs some Roswell and grassy knoll post to be complete.

Top Bottom