superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That's fine, I don't expect anyone to agree with it. If you have something that can tie all the bullshit they offered together, please feel free to enlighten me.

It was more about your selective ability to suspend reason.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Are you CowboyMcCoy? You sound like him.

Nope I'm not. All you have to do is take a step back and look at the facts. Do you realize there are people where I live who knew 9/11 was going to happen before it did? If they knew don't you think the government knew? There are two possible scenarios:

1) They knew it was going to happen and allowed the planes to be hijacked by Muslim extremists (except for flight 93. That's bullshit. Nothing crashed in that field).

2) They used remote controlled military planes.

In either case, the buildings weren't brought down by planes. The only way buildings freefall like that is if they are demolished with explosives. Fire will not make a building collapse. Especially if it's at the top. Jet fuel also doesn't burn hot enough to melt steel. Even if it did, the two buildings wouldn't have collapsed the way they did.

Last edited:

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
9/11 was most definitely an inside job.

I'll bite...Who Bush? Everyone has told me he is dumb as a box of rocks but yet he pulled off the greatest conspiracy ever? Why? To create for themselves new unprecedented power? Warrant-less searches, drone strikes without charges etc?

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
It was more about your selective ability to suspend reason.

It's more about your inability to actually address anything said.

Why bother with me? I'm not the topic. Any time you feel up to providing anything addressing the topic (which believe it or not isn't me) please do. I'd like anyone to be able to form a believable excuse for what is a poor story told by poor authors.

Come on spunk. give it a whirl.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Nope I'm not. All you have to do is take a step back and look at the facts. Do you realize there are people where I live who knew 9/11 was going to happen before it did?

Wish they had mentioned it to my friends at Marsh. Why did they not tell everyone?

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Why bother with me? I'm not the topic. Any time you feel up to providing anything addressing the topic (which believe it or not isn't me) please do. I'd like anyone to be able to form a believable excuse for what is a poor story told by poor authors.

bin laden killed and dumped, nuh-uh bro I'm not gonna just swallow the administration's story i'm no mans fool

god talks to moses in burning bush...yep that shit checks out.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'll bite...Who Bush? Everyone has told me he is dumb as a box of rocks but yet he pulled off the greatest conspiracy ever? Why? To create for themselves new unprecedented power? Warrant-less searches, drone strikes without charges etc?

It definitely wasn't just Bush, but yes that was the goal of 9/11.

The government now has unprecedented power and they were able to invade two countries because of it with almost no questions asked.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score

Don't waste you time with him/her. There are plenty of interesting people here. He pops into threads screaming for attention. Don't feed the beastly little creature.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
bin laden killed and dumped, nuh-uh bro I'm not gonna just swallow the administration's story i'm no mans fool

god talks to moses in burning bush...yep that shit checks out.

Cool story bro.

(Cop-out)

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Don't waste you time with him/her. There are plenty of interesting people here. He pops into threads screaming for attention. Don't feed the beastly little creature.

Gay fish in a barrel. LOL

Top Bottom