VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Copy Paste what I said earlier....

I personally don't think there's much difference between Bush and Obama and considering almost all of Bush's lousy policies - from wire-tapping, drones, spying, etc formed a great platform for Obama to continue I'm more than likely right.

But I don't have any idea as to why they would do this crap, only that they sure left a lot of holes in their stories to make a believer out of me.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Copy Paste what I said earlier....

I personally don't think there's much difference between Bush and Obama and considering almost all of Bush's lousy policies - from wire-tapping, drones, spying, etc formed a great platform for Obama to continue I'm more than likely right.

But I don't have any idea as to why they would do this crap, only that they sure left a lot of holes in their stories to make a believer out of me.

The President is merely a figurehead. People behind the scenes run the country. The President is told what to do.

Reaction score
The President is merely a figurehead. People behind the scenes run the country. The President is told what to do.

If he is just a figurehead, why do both parties fight like hell to become the President.

Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's more about your inability to actually address anything said.

Why bother with me? I'm not the topic. Any time you feel up to providing anything addressing the topic (which believe it or not isn't me) please do. I'd like anyone to be able to form a believable excuse for what is a poor story told by poor authors.

Come on spunk. give it a whirl.

if binladen's been dead since 03 why didn't Bush take credit for it?

Oh I wasn't aware you wanted a poignant conversation on your "I don't know what the fuck happened but this smells fishy, also Obama" train of thought.

:rolleyes.gif

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If he is just a figurehead, why do both parties fight like hell to become the President.

Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

Do you realize that politics is a lot like professional wrestling? It's for show. While we're constantly bombarded (distracted) by political issues and scandals, things are going on behind the scenes.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Oh I wasn't aware you wanted a poignant conversation on your "I don't know what the fuck happened but this smells fishy, also Obama" train of thought.

:rolleyes.gif

You seem to be confused. Someone (WH NEWS Corp) told a badly scripted story.
It's entirely questionable so I rightly question it. The onus isn't on me to fill in the blanks and 'you believe in God, so my politician can't lie' isn't really a fitting response.

I don't believe it and I've said why and gave good sound reasons.
You do believe it, yet can't really say why you do.

:lipsmack um-hmm.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
something smells fishy isn't a good sound reason, sherlock holmes.

at this point I see that you don't have any idea what reason is or when to reasonably suspend it. not to mention that you've completely skewed my logic, let me draw you a roadmap. if you can suspend reason for the fairy tale bullshit you believe you ought to be able to suspend reason for just about anything. unless it involves darkie-democrat-presidents I guess.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
and if you understand burden of proof

(which no conspiracy theorist or christian has, ever)

you understand that believing Obama was killed how it's reported he was is the default position. If you want to claim otherwise, you need evidence. Not just hunches and "this smells" bullshit.

Reaction score
Do you realize that politics is a lot like professional wrestling? It's for show. While we're constantly bombarded (distracted) by political issues and scandals, things are going on behind the scenes.

Professional wrestling is a business. They entertain you so you will give them your time and money. The government makes money through taxation. Taxation is not entertaining. You act like the government is nothing more than a soap opera. With such a jaded view of the world, how in hell do you not live in a bunker somewhere?

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
something smells fishy isn't a good sound reason, sherlock holmes.

at this point I see that you don't have any idea what reason is or when to reasonably suspend it. not to mention that you've completely skewed my logic, let me draw you a roadmap. if you can suspend reason for the fairy tale bullshit you believe you ought to be able to suspend reason for just about anything. unless it involves darkie-democrat-presidents I guess.

Ahahahahaha. Chris Matthews is back.
Thanks for the laugh pansy.

Matthews103a-e1359522959453.jpg

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
and if you understand burden of proof

(which no conspiracy theorist or christian has, ever)

you understand that believing Obama was killed how it's reported he was is the default position. If you want to claim otherwise, you need evidence. Not just hunches and "this smells" bullshit.

Sorry young lady, I pointed it out in detail already. And I never mentioned fishy - hint hint.
Sorry you couldn't digest it along with your charismatic black dudes jizz.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
oh right, your "the terrorist said he was dead" one.

Terrorists are notoriously honest. Forget I said anything.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Professional wrestling is a business. They entertain you so you will give them your time and money. The government makes money through taxation. Taxation is not entertaining. You act like the government is nothing more than a soap opera. With such a jaded view of the world, how in hell do you not live in a bunker somewhere?

I know the difference between the government and professional wrestling, dipshit. What I said was politics is a lot like professional wrestling. If you don't believe me, watch the documentary about former Reagan and Bush advisor Lee Atwater. He said it himself. It's one big show.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
oh right, your "the terrorist said he was dead" one.

Terrorists are notoriously honest. Forget I said anything.

This story is full of holes.
you believe in God

These facts don't add up.
you're racist!

Hahahaha.
I win!

(Bhutto was not a terrorist...)

Reaction score
I know the difference between the government and professional wrestling, dipshit. What I said was politics is a lot like professional wrestling. If you don't believe me, watch the documentary about former Reagan and Bush advisor Lee Atwater. He said it himself. It's one big show.

I'm aware it's a show. It's a show for the guys that provide them money. The corporate guys, not for the American people as you are making it out. It's the reason John Boehner couldn't strike an agreement with Obama even though he was ready to.

He couldn't be seen as giving in a second time to the democrats after he had just done so even though he was actually getting an acceptable deal. The Republicans couldn't be seen as weak as the media would have started saying that they lost twice in a row.

Top Bottom