JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Well when you consider they're making a bigger show of sidekicks, you have to wonder how much of that cock and bull Osama story is actually true.

They've paraded around second rate dildos like al Zarqawi and Husseins creepy kids, and now bin Ladens Son in Law???

Link

Yeah there's a real heavy hitter, but the clown they sold as the master mind was dropped in the drink and they offered 3 different excuses as to why, until you just, ya know, forgot about the whole darned thing….

Is this the real VTA? I need some ID please.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Is this the real VTA? I need some ID please.

Hahaha. Yeah it is. I don't think bin Laden is alive, though. I think (and have said this for years, even before that cute story the White House paraded out in 2011, complete with reaction shots) that he's been dead since 2003.

They hung on to the bodies of others for weeks to the complaint of Muslims who demanded the bodies for burial, but the excuse was they time needed for DNA sampling.

Yet magically, in under 12 hours they can carry out the operation. Clean him up as they claimed, extract compare and match DNA, give him 'a proper religious funeral' and fly him almost a thousand miles to the nearest body of water and give him a 'burial at sea'. Amazing.

In the early hours of the news hitting our shores, they claimed it was an Islamic ritual. Until Muslim scholars universally declared WTF??? So then it was an honorable burial, no disrespect big guy, we don't want to parade you around… then it was to prohibit his burial place becoming a shrine.

The whole story is so full of shit. If I can't suspend reason to believe this tripe it's not my fault.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Hahaha. Yeah it is. I don't think bin Laden is alive, though. I think (and have said this for years, even before that cute story the White House paraded out in 2011, complete with reaction shots) that he's been dead since 2003.
Just curious, what do you think happened in 2003? Why that time?

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I find it odd that they didn't release any pictures. This is the guy they claimed killed over 3,000 Americans and we can't see a picture of him shot in the head? Seeing planes flown into buildings and people jumping afterwards is much worse than seeing a dead Bin Laden.

We can't see them because they're full of shit. There aren't any pictures.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
LOL on sooooo many levels

That's fine, I don't expect anyone to agree with it. If you have something that can tie all the bullshit they offered together, please feel free to enlighten me.

Just curious, what do you think happened in 2003? Why that time?

I wouldn't claim to know what went down, but not long before Bhutto was killed, she stated he was dead since 2003, and it was also reported in the Mid East that he died in 2003. Musharraf also stated something similar about the time frame.

I wouldn't think their words are gold on their own merits, but the discrepencies in the so called videos bin Laden was popping out every so many years convinced me they were just fakes, from the decision to color his formerly grey hair to the difference of quality between his and al Zawahiri's videos - who was supposedly traveling with him through their little cave hopping extravaganza. And the outright lies concerning his death in 2011 can only solidify that idea. What could be the purpose of dumping him in the water and the lies they tried out to excuse it?

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The last video they claimed was him looked absolutely nothing like him. It looked just like what it was - a guy disguised as him wearing heavy make up.

Do people realize they had to create a fall guy for 9/11? That's what Bin Laden was.

And what VTA brought up reminds me, we saw the gruesome pictures of Saddam Hussien's sons after they were killed (one was shot in the face too) but we can't see any of Bin Laden? What a load of shit.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Osama bin Laden is dead and was killed in 2011. Even Al Qaeda confirmed that he was killed when it happen. Did Osama get Al Qaeda to lie for him? I think not.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
The last video they claimed was him looked absolutely nothing like him. It looked just like what it was - a guy disguised as him wearing heavy make up.

Do people realize they had to create a fall guy for 9/11? That's what Bin Laden was.

And what VTA brought up reminds me, we saw the gruesome pictures of Saddam Hussien's sons but we can't see any of Bin Laden? What a load of shit.

I'm not sure about that at all. The guy was a terrorist and I don't think 9/11 was an inside job. But his death is just such a joke there's no way it could believed if you look at how it was presented.

As for the other, you'd think every American citizen would care more about seeing bin Laden brought to the public square than the tertiary characters of Saddams brats. No excuse offered is even near believable.

Reaction score

Dude, are you on dope? Freaking even bin Laden said he did it.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Osama bin Laden is dead and was killed in 2011. Even Al Qaeda confirmed that he was killed when it happen. Did Osama get Al Qaeda to lie for him? I think not.

Would you believe al Qeada if one of their members claimed to have attended his funeral in 2003? Because that's who told Bhutto he was dead. al Qeada. A peaceful funeral if I remember the wording correctly.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So what's the theory on why Bush wouldn't take credit... They couldn't prove it? (Bomb blast in a cave, etc?) Or that they didn't want to incite the baddies?

That would be pretty amazing if he'd been dead all those years and Obama made up that story to take credit for it. I'd almost think someone from the Bush era would talk if that were the case. But I do agree the burial at sea always seemed, eh, fishy.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
So what's the theory on why Bush wouldn't take credit... They couldn't prove it? (Bomb blast in a cave, etc?) Or that they didn't want to incite the baddies?

That would be pretty amazing if he'd been dead all those years and Obama made up that story to take credit for it. I'd almost think someone from the Bush era would talk if that were the case. But I do agree the burial at sea always seemed, eh, fishy.

I personally don't think there's much difference between Bush and Obama and considering almost all of Bush's lousy policies - from wire-tapping, drones, spying, etc formed a great platform for Obama to continue I'm more than likely right.

But I don't have any idea as to why they would do this crap, only that they sure left a lot of holes in their stories to make a believer out of me

Reaction score
Would you believe al Qeada if one of their members claimed to have attended his funeral in 2003? Because that's who told Bhutto he was dead. al Qeada. A peaceful funeral if I remember the wording correctly.

You don't believe there would have been any reason in 2003 to tell her that? He was the most wanted man by the US.

Besides, what does it matter anyhow. He is dead.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dude, are you on dope? Freaking even bin Laden said he did it.

Do you believe everything the media tells you?

In the beginning he said he didn't do it, then a few days after 9/11 they conveniently find a video where he's sitting in some house in a circle of people (it looks nowhere near like him, btw) where he admits to it.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
You don't believe there would have been any reason in 2003 to tell her that? He was the most wanted man by the US.

Besides, what does it matter anyhow. He is dead.

Then why put out videos starring bin Laden?

And yes, he is dead, I just don't believe the public account of it.

Reaction score
Then why put out videos starring bin Laden?

And yes, he is dead, I just don't believe the public account of it.

Change of mind? Al Qeada needed a leader, a face of the franchise.

Top Bottom