Iamtdg

Reaction score
So you're jealous that they got payed to play and now that they want help because their service/job debilitated them to the point that they can't function like a human, you don't want the multi-billion dollar corporation that these men helped build to be on the hook for any more cash.

Sounds awesome.

That's exactly what I'm saying.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Fuck you, 911 First Responders. You knew the risks when you took that cushy firefighting job.

jiggyfly

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I'm not pissed, biggyfly.

So am I supposed to be outed now or something and why should I care?

Usually people who ask for others opinion on a topic don't immediately turn around and belittle them because they don't agree.

But hey my username is BigBoi so my opinion is automatically void. :Dunce

Last edited:

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So am I supposed to outed now or something and why should I care?

Usually people who ask for others opinion on a topic don't immediately turn around and belittle them because they don't agree.

ad hominem attacks they can't handle the truth.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Fuck you, 911 First Responders. You knew the risks when you took that cushy firefighting job.

?

That's not what most cities tell firemen/police when they're hurt on the job. The difference is that the city of the NY wanted the rest of us to pick up the tab.

Pretty much what I'm saying.

Seems like everyone's expected to pay (US taxpayers, airlines) save for the actual terrorists.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
?

That's not what most cities tell firemen/police when they're hurt on the job. The difference is that the city of the NY wanted the rest of us to pick up the tab.

Seems like everyone's expected to pay (US taxpayers, airlines) save for the actual terrorists.

It's unfortunate we have events like 911. And, since someone more retarded than me went to a really retarded place to try to make a really retarded point, I had to stand my ground. Firemen do know the risk when they sign up. So do cops. So, while unfortunate, when one gets killed it's not up to me to support their family.

But, back on point. The players of old got paid beans, as did the early owners (to scale of course). That doesn't mean the modern day owners should have to pay for past transgressions. They aren't any more liable than you and I. Why would they be?

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Firemen do know the risk when they sign up. So do cops. So, while unfortunate, when one gets killed it's not up to me to support their family.
Read that shit in the bible somewhere.

But, back on point. The players of old got paid beans, as did the early owners (to scale of course). That doesn't mean the modern day owners should have to pay for past transgressions. They aren't any more liable than you and I. Why would they be?

Well I guess this is why we have the court system.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Pretty sure it was LeJesus 5:11 - "Fuck off ye with dangerous occupations ye knew the risk. And fuck thy widows and fatherless-boys, too."

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Pretty sure it was LeJesus 5:11 - "Fuck off ye with dangerous occupations ye knew the risk. And fuck thy widows and fatherless-boys, too."

I'm not a religious man, so you got me.

But, I'm betting you have no clue where to go from here in the debate so you're instead headed to dumbassery.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's not really a debate either it's like a few people with hearts and compassion and then some jealous rednecks yelling "they took our jobs"

Iamtdg

Reaction score
It's not really a debate either it's like a few people with hearts and compassion and then some jealous rednecks yelling "they took our jobs"

WTF are you even talking about? What is this correlation you have manufactured in your mind? I doubt you know, but I'm really interested to go down this psychotic path. Mostly for your mental health because I'm concerned about you.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
So am I supposed to be outed now or something and why should I care?

Come sit by me, Jigglyfly, they won't fuck with you.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
WTF are you even talking about? What is this correlation you have manufactured in your mind? I doubt you know, but I'm really interested to go down this psychotic path. Mostly for your mental health because I'm concerned about you.

Wouldn't you like to know.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
And, I have compassion. I also have a feeling for what is and isn't fair to the people that have earned their living. They shouldn't have to give it away to those that fucked up or were put in fucked up situations by those long gone.

Top Bottom