Reaction score
Some are. Others are not.

I think perpetual disability is more worthy of compensation than having a short lifespan which may or may not be related to playing time.

They live less and at a lesser quality. Their careers are over after 8 years and they can be cut at any time. They are the product.

Football is fun so I'm jealous too but I'm not blinded by it

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They live less and at a lesser quality. Their careers are over after 8 years and they can be cut at any time. They are the product.

Football is fun so I'm jealous too but I'm not blinded by it

The average NFL career is only 4 years, actually.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
The average NFL career is only 4 years, actually.

Pretty sure that includes all the players who make a roster at some point during the year.

So all the guys who just go to camp are thrown in there which makes the number bullshit. Might as well just count all the people who could physically attend camp.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Pretty sure that includes all the players who make a roster at some point during the year.

So all the guys who just go to camp are thrown in there which makes the number bullshit. Might as well just count all the people who could physically attend camp.

I'm not sure if they count them or not.

Reaction score

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that number is everyone who makes the final roster & PS.

That number is skewed because of the high turnover at the bottom of the roster & PS, or in other words, the people who don't play.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I wish I could get paid a lot of money for not doing anything but running around and playing a game, and then complain about it.

Reaction score
I'd love to make a lot of money to watch a game in luxury suites paid for by taxpayers then fuck over the talent and threaten to lockout a season.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
I'd love to make a lot of money to watch a game in luxury suites paid for by taxpayers then fuck over the talent and threaten to lockout a season.

Yup, that talent is so fucked over too. When the least paid player can still make a million in 3 years. That fucking over the talent part you wrote kinda loses its fucking meaning, ya know?

Top Bottom