jiggyfly

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Don't be mad just because Zimmerman is innocent. No need to bring that thread into this one.

And yeah, prove to me that the NFL "hid" facts.

Good luck with that one, Bigboy.

WTF?

I said this lawsuit is to find out if the NFL knew anything about the effects, unlike you I have not made a assumption either way.

Why do have have to pick a side about everything and then double down?

I don't have a dog in this fight and I am intelligent enough to know that all the facts have not been shown and its retarded to make a claim either way.

Reaction score
WTF?

I said this lawsuit is to find out if the NFL knew anything about the effects, unlike you I have not made a assumption either way.

Why do have have to pick a side about everything and then double down?

I don't have a dog in this fight and I am intelligent enough to know that all the facts have not been shown and its retarded to make a claim either way.

I'm picking the side of common sense.

And you can't claim intelligence when you spell your username as "BigBoi."

You just can't.

jiggyfly

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I'm picking the side of common sense.

And you can't claim intelligence when you spell your username as "BigBoi."

You just can't.

Thats all you got a blast at my user name. lol

How can you be picking the side of common sense when you don't know when the NFL got the facts they are using currently to curtail concussion injuries?

Reaction score
Thats all you got a blast at my user name. lol

Yes, that's all I got.

How can you be picking the side of common sense when you don't know when the NFL got the facts they are using currently to curtail concussion injuries?

Because common sense tells me that the league didn't have secret squirrel concussion research not available to anyone else in the world, and were shuffling braindamaged players back onto the field.

jiggyfly

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Yes, that's all I got.

Because common sense tells me that the league didn't have secret squirrel concussion research not available to anyone else in the world, and were shuffling braindamaged players back onto the field.

OK dude like I said I don't really care, I just have not become entrenched into any position.

Reaction score
Yes, that's all I got.

They had IMPACT testing in 2000 for sure. I know for a fact the Steelers were using it. It would be interesting to know how many teams did know and for how long. I'd wager that many players in the 90's and beyond would have a good case.

Reaction score
They had IMPACT testing in 2000 for sure. I know for a fact the Steelers were using it. It would be interesting to know how many teams did know and for how long. I'd wager that many players in the 90's and beyond would have a good case.

They can go screw themselves.

jiggyfly

In the Rotation
Reaction score
It's Hilarius that Swat ask everybody for there opinion and then gets pissed off if they don't agree with him.lol

Iamtdg

Reaction score
OK dude like I said I don't really care, I just have not become entrenched into any position.

You "have no dog in this fight" nor have you "become entrenched into any position", yet you are still in here arguing about it. lol

Across two boards. Same person. Same contrarian bullshit.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I mean these players sacrificed their bodies to make the league what it is today. The owners are rich beyond imagination and the money ain't slowing down. So if the players can nab themselves a piece of that pie for the sacrifices they made then why would anyone really object to that?

I bet you hate kittens and opposed benefits for the 911 first responders too. "They knew what they were getting into when they rushed into that burning building! They should be happy with their 50k a year salary and use that for their debilitating medical conditions which prevent them from holding a normal job now! Harumph!"

jiggyfly

In the Rotation
Reaction score
You "have no dog in this fight" nor have you "become entrenched into any position", yet you are still in here arguing about it. lol

Across two boards. Same person. Same contrarian bullshit.

:tear

Next I guess you will do is threaten me with some post you have saved to shame me into submission.

You have been much more contrarian than I have but you want to call me out, what a ****** as usual.

Last edited:

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I mean these players sacrificed their bodies to make the league what it is today. The owners are rich beyond imagination and the money ain't slowing down. So if the players can nab themselves a piece of that pie for the sacrifices they made then why would anyone really object to that?

I bet you hate kittens and opposed benefits for the 911 first responders too. "They knew what they were getting into when they rushed into that burning building! They should be happy with their 50k a year salary and use that for their debilitating medical conditions which prevent them from holding a normal job now! Harumph!"

Penalize the rich to give to the poor. Well played, Stalin.

Reaction score
It's Hilarius that Swat ask everybody for there opinion and then gets pissed off if they don't agree with him.lol

I'm not pissed, biggyfly.

Uh... yeah. They were offered a wage for a service they performed. They weren't indentured servants. They didn't have to play.

They received a wage. And the ones who likely have the "best case" (put in quotations because the case is weak at best) are those who played in the later years when information on concussions was starting to emerge, were paid handsomely.

You don't cash checks for hundreds of K's to play a game that includes colliding into others at full speed, and then be all like "OMG my head hurts gimme more!"

It's just a group of players seeking a hand out. That is all.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So you're jealous that they got payed to play and now that they want help because their service/job debilitated them to the point that they can't function like a human, you don't want the multi-billion dollar corporation that these men helped build to be on the hook for any more cash.

Sounds awesome.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
So you're jealous that they got payed to play and now that they want help because their service/job debilitated them to the point that they can't function like a human, you don't want the multi-billion dollar corporation that these men helped build to be on the hook for any more cash.

Sounds awesome.

So you believe in reparations?

Top Bottom