jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
That's what I was just thinking

We really need to avoid the groupthink. We don't want o gt like CZ and other boards where anything less than full homerism is frowned upon.

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Cliche like you using the terms groupthink and butthurt?

Cliches are handy when speaking to an audience that requires simple explanations. If I get too complicated I get ridiculed for 'trying to be smart.' I do note that you don't argue the point. Neither does white pride.

You should bitch about me saying butthurt some more. Maybe it will get me to stop, crayola.

Last edited:

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Cliches are handy when speaking to an audience that requires simple explanations. If I get too complicated I get ridiculed for 'trying to be smart.' I do note that you don't argue the point. Neither does white pride.

You should bitch about me saying butthurt some more. Maybe it will get me to stop, crayola.
It is hard for you to understand that this board is just a big bullshitting session. It is not the place to talk down to people. I find your group think comments funny considering that your views align with a very large group of homers. Each one of us on this board are more than capable of having a "smart" conversation with you if the topic called for it. Well, excluding Super Punk. I have never read a thread on any Cowboys forum that required any serious thought. Football is not a complicated game. Now you can return to CZ and post your bullshit for those that agree with you which is a high percentage. You know, it is kinda like groupthink on a large scale. By the way, thanks for the white pride comment. It makes me feel warm inside.

Reaction score
Awww, do you need someone to come in here and protect you? Poor baby...

Why would I argue with people who call you a pretentious gasbag? They're right.

BTW, nice sentence fragments, Mr. Edumacated. Like I've said, echoing Will Hunting, you could get your level of education for a "dollah twanty fi" in late charges at the public library.

You should bitch about me saying butthurt some more.
You should bitch about cliches some more. You clearly don't use them. Or bitch some more about groupthink... let's hear some more of your repetitive bullshit.

Maybe it will get me to stop, crayola.
good one dbair.

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
It is hard for you to understand that this board is just a big bullshitting session. It is not the place to talk down to people. I find your group think comments funny considering that your views align with a very large group of homers. Each one of us on this board are more than capable of having a "smart" conversation with you if the topic called for it. Well, excluding Super Punk. I have never read a thread on any Cowboys forum that required any serious thought. Football is not a complicated game. Now you can return to CZ and post your bullshit for those that agree with you which is a high percentage. You know, it is kinda like groupthink on a large scale. By the way, thanks for the white pride comment. It makes me feel warm inside.

Mutually exclusive. Look it up and try to understand what it means. Once you have gotten to that level then consider the following question:

Can something be a bullshit session and still be groupthink?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Why don't we all kiss and make up?

FL isn't a bad guy. He took his lumps in this thread. Initiation complete.

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Awww, do you need someone to come in here and protect you? Poor baby...

Why would I argue with people who call you a pretentious gasbag? They're right.

BTW, nice sentence fragments, Mr. Edumacated. Like I've said, echoing Will Hunting, you could get your level of education for a "dollah twanty fi" in late charges at the public library.

You should bitch about cliches some more. You clearly don't use them. Or bitch some more about groupthink... let's hear some more of your repetitive bullshit.

good one dbair.

I wasnt bitching about cliches. I said that your guys behavior is cliche. Try harder on understanding nuance, counselor crayola.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Mutually exclusive. Look it up and try to understand what it means. Once you have gotten to that level then consider the following question:

Can something be a bullshit session and still be groupthink?
I don't have to look it up. A better question is why do you consider this board's members as sharing groupthink when you have 100 times more of your homer buddies that think just like you? Are you not part of a larger group that is guilty of groupthink? Yes you are which makes you full of shit on many levels.

Top Bottom