JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
The little bastards at the Zone deleted all my comments regarding Brent. I simply stated we did not need a killer on the team. I don't think we need him.

Jabberbone said "No more unnecessary remarks about Brent. If it's related to football fine. If not then you will be benched."

Screw those little bastards. I am about to go on an epic rant on his little faggity ass.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
That's ridiculous. Football only, huh? So no more posts about Romo changing a flat tire for some old lady, or charity work at hospitals, right?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I really don't have a problem with Brent getting another chance to play, my personal opinion is it probably shouldn't be here but even Brown's family has literally begged the entire time for Jerry to not give up on Brent and do whatever they could to let him play again.

That said, he's been away for awhile and I just don't see how he is going to be "there" physically or mentally. I will be quite surprised if he sees any meaningful snaps this year, although if he somehow were really into it mentally and in decent shape, he could be a decent 1 tech in this scheme and probably have a positive impact 9especially vs the run)

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Sup JBond you still asshurt Brent is now returned to the team?

Brown's mom said:
"I'm very happy Josh has been reinstated with the Dallas Cowboys!" Stacey Jackson, the mother of Jerry Brown Jr., told The Dallas Morning News on Wednesday. "My beautiful son is in heaven now, and Josh has to be given a chance to live his life and do something for someone else.

"We all make mistakes, and we all have an entrance date and an exit day. Although I miss Jerry every day, I know he would be very happy that Josh has another chance to play football."

"Josh doesn't have to answer to you or me. He has to answer to God, about what he has done with his second chance," Jackson told the Morning News. "Who has he helped with this opportunity that he has been given? I [would] have to answer to why I didn't forgive him and live out my life with taking care of my family."

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Hey little lump. Not hurt at all. I don't believe the Cowboys need a moron that kills people on the team. The stupid bitches at the zone are fucking hypocrites. You fit in well there.

Reaction score
:popcorn

edit: not changing that. Not gonna scroll through 200 smileys to find the smiley eating popcorn. If it isn't :popcorn then fuck it.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
but it took you longer to write that edit than it would have taken to .. oh, never mind

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Hey little lump. Not hurt at all. I don't believe the Cowboys need a moron that kills people on the team. The stupid bitches at the zone are fucking hypocrites. You fit in well there.

Oh your tone and obviously chapped ass tell a different story. What is sad is that you think that stoicism is a virtue.

It's football and he is playing NT even if he is dumb as a brick what difference does it make?

And what do you make of Sean Lee attending his trial in support? Church, Carter, Spencer, Romo, Witten, and Murray all have publicly supported Brent's return but by all means be indignant for people that don't want it.

Reaction score
Oh your tone and obviously chapped ass tell a different story. What is sad is that you think that stoicism is a virtue.

It's football and he is playing NT even if he is dumb as a brick what difference does it make?

And what do you make of Sean Lee attending his trial in support? Church, Carter, Spencer, Romo, Witten, and Murray all have publicly supported Brent's return but by all means be indignant for people that don't want it.

sounds kinda like he is more upset about the mods at the zone than so much about Brent.
If you ask me, talking about brent coming back or not coming back to the football team, is talking football. but hey..... what do I know.

BTW midswat that is my favorite popcorn eating smiley.

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
sounds kinda like he is more upset about the mods at the zone than so much about Brent.
If you ask me, talking about brent coming back or not coming back to the football team, is talking football. but hey..... what do I know.

BTW midswat that is my favorite popcorn eating smiley.

Nah he wanted to rant about how awful Brent was as if righteousness was some zero sum game. They wouldn't let him do it on the main board so as is usual he came here to bitch to a sympathetic audience.

And it is a moot point. Brent already has returned; he was back at VR yesterday and will be henceforth.

Reaction score
Nah he wanted to rant about how awful Brent was as if righteousness was some zero sum game. They wouldn't let him do it on the main board so as is usual he came here to bitch to a sympathetic audience.

And it is a moot point. Brent already has returned; he was back at VR yesterday and will be henceforth.

is he coming to the 53 or the PS? If he is coming to the 53 who is getting replaced?

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
He is able to return to the facility, work out and go to meetings. He cannot practice until week 8 and he cannot be on the roster until week 11.

Reaction score
Is there anywhere to just watch Highlights ? I don't remember back in the day my being oblivious to any of the action in a particular game. Is there way more analysis and commercials and fantasy updates or is
It just me ?

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
He is able to return to the facility, work out and go to meetings. He cannot practice until week 8 and he cannot be on the roster until week 11.
I hung out with David Wells in St. Louis, amd he said he drives Brent to work out every day. So, he's been working out; I know that for a fact.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Is there anywhere to just watch Highlights ? I don't remember back in the day my being oblivious to any of the action in a particular game. Is there way more analysis and commercials and fantasy updates or is
It just me ?

ask the unofficial Dallas cowboys historian. You seem to be up his ass lately.

Top Bottom