Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You have little credibility considering that you are part of much more groupthink than all of us put together. You have not addressed that point because you are guilty of it. You have really become pathetic with your repeated bullshit. For you to claim that you have such great individual thinking skills , you are limited on thoughts. In other words, same shit, same Fuzzy, different post.
Proof is only reason he is here is someone started a thread criticizing the moderators at CZ. Couldn't help himself.

He's like the St. Louis Cardinals of the 70s, continuing to talk smack to Roger and co. while the score is 44-0 Dallas.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Proof is only reason he is here is someone started a thread criticizing the moderators at CZ. Couldn't help himself.

He's like the St. Louis Cardinals of the 70s, continuing to talk smack to Roger and co. while the score is 44-0 Dallas.

Maybe he will grow up one day and learn to think for himself. Along with that maturity , his personality may improve as well.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So I come home after a few drinks with friends and I figure I'd read a few posts before bed. Now granted, I've had a couple of drinks and my comprehension skills may be somewhat affected but, for the life of me, I just can't figure out what Fuzzy's trying to say. I go back, read and re-read his posts and they make no sense.....no fucking clue.

I'm convinced Fuzzy lives in a state where weed is legal because I'm certain that he's stoned. It's like you guys are having one of those "serious" conversations with a guy that's completely wasted and he's using some unique vocabulary that makes no fucking sense but you don't want to hurt the guys feelings so you keep nodding your head in agreement and spar back and forth with no real idea what the other person is saying or what point he's trying to make.

Fuzzy's on full melt down and gone full CCBoy on DCU. It's kind of sad to see.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So glad I signed into today and see that this thread is still alive and well.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
So a guy was walking along a river when he stumbled upon a little boy crying.
"What's the matter," he asks.
The boys says, "my dog jumped in the river and started to drown so my dad jumped in to save him, and he drowned too."
The man starting unzipping has pants and said, "this just isn't your day, is it?"

Top Bottom