bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I come home to find this?

My comment was the you guys groupthink so much that is is cliche. My issue is with the groupthink and not you doing it to such extent that it is cliche.

An example of obfuscation is your fixation on me saying 'cliche' and ignoring the groupthink argument, counselor crayola.

I wasnt bitching about cliches. I said that your guys behavior is cliche. Try harder on understanding nuance, counselor crayola.

Well if you write your responses to the oppositions arguments in crayon and try this bait and switch routine how does that work out. You gotten a judge to buy it yet or you just save it for the dimwits here?

The way you work is that you interject yourself into the argument and then try to define it as something else. Then after said obfuscation you try and pin obfuscation on the one you are trying the bait and switch routine. The hypocrite claim is delicious in that light. You go ahead and continue your crusade against cliches, counselor crayola.

helluva vocabulary, Lump

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
:lol

You have projection down to a fine art, as well as a singular wit!

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
helluva vocabulary, Lump

It's an argument technique used to drive home a point. If I keep renaming the central theme it becomes more difficult to navigate.

Great job in highlighting my central point, dimwit.

I will also note that for all of your whining about pedantry, you offer no rebuttal other than the general whine. Tell us more about your two degrees and then act like it's a detriment when coming from others.

Wait even better. Try and pin an emotional state on me. That is always a hoot. Your flailing is revealing of your character and motives much more than mine.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
It's an argument technique used to drive home a point. If I keep renaming the central theme it becomes more difficult to navigate.

really? I thought it was because you were a condescending twat who ran a few buzzwords into the ground and didn't realize it.

Great job in highlighting my central point, dimwit.

which is .. what? your inability to engage Pep without childishly mocking his profession?

I will also note that for all of your whining about pedantry, you offer no rebuttal other than the general whine. Tell us more about your two degrees and then act like it's a detriment when coming from others.

actually, I only mentioned those degrees to counter your snotty attitude towards the hoi polloi of DCU.

Wait even better. Try and pin an emotional state on me. That is always a hoot. Your flailing is revealing of your character and motives much more than mine.

have no idea what this means

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Lumpy can't dazzle with brilliance, so he tries to baffle with bullshit.

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
You guys aren't arguing the groupthink.

Bluenose, bbgun's whine there is case in point of what I am talking about. I am snotty and mean so he had to front about having two degrees and wave his hands at my word choice.

Do you think that is the case or rather what I think in he doesn't like my examination of their methods and motives.

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score

Bluenose, bbgun's whine there is case in point of what I am talking about. I am snotty and mean so he had to front about having two degrees and wave his hands at my word choice.

Do you think that is the case or rather what I think in he doesn't like my examination of their methods and motives.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I just pray to God he's not tutoring any of those kids in English. they deserve better.

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The first link is of jnday saying that you guys should avoid the groupthink because you don't want to be like CZ.

That is an example of an argument that I am ignoring? :lol

There is a reason why i characterize your posts as I do. You repeatedly demonstrate a simple mind. it is what it is. I just hope for your sake that you are trolling for effect and are not indeed that stupid.

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Stop posting fake quotes and altering others' quotes. Quote what is actually posted. Fucking infantile idiot.

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
No but your calls for maturity at this point are amusing.

When you do more then inane blanket dismissals and mindlessly affirm then I will do more then characterize it as such. If you don't like it I care just as much as you do when the situation is reversed. the adage is that you give respect to get respect. And before you go the 'hypocrite I know you are but what am I' route again, I don't care whether or not I have your respect or not.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
your calls for maturity
Never happened. You can't even keep up with who said what, where or when.

I just hope for your sake that you are trolling for effect and are not indeed that stupid.
And still more projection.

When you do more then inane blanket dismissals and mindlessly affirm then I will do more then characterize it as such.
Your denial of reality was amusing for about the first 2-3 times. You're getting slaughtered in this thread and not just by me, and you keep on coming back because it's like jnday said earlier, you're just trying to get yourself banned.

You're beginning to bore people, is about all you're accomplishing.
The thing I do love about Fuzzy is his sense of humor though.
Singular wit, as I said earlier. :lol

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score

You have little credibility considering that you are part of much more groupthink than all of us put together. You have not addressed that point because you are guilty of it. You have really become pathetic with your repeated bullshit. For you to claim that you have such great individual thinking skills , you are limited on thoughts. In other words, same shit, same Fuzzy, different post.

Top Bottom