JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Some of us are offended by the sickening picture. It is disgusting to say the least:

At least Sam has not killed anyone.

I am not in agreement with his lifestyle choice, but at this point it is what it is.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
If you want to individually block avatars you can use adblock to do it, adblock for firefox or chrome.

Right click, then choose "adblock image."

"Offensive" avatars - where do we draw that line? Argument could be made that a avatar showing "flipping the bird" could offend alot of people too. People choose to be offended, it's not a autonomic reaction. It can be controlled, a choice is made.

We have extremely light to no moderation here.

also, if you could rig it so that this

vlcsnap_2014_10_07_10h37m19s27.jpg

turns into this (nsfw)

that'd be great

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
At least Sam has not killed anyone.

I am not in agreement with his lifestyle choice, but at this point it is what it is.

I love this thread. Back to the fag topic, it has become popular to glorify the gay life style in our culture. It is everywhere you look. With that being said, it doesn't make it right. It has been wrong for years and I am not changing my beliefs to fit a culture that is changing to embrace fags. Next, child molesters will be glorified and put on a pedestal.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
I love this thread. Back to the fag topic, it has become popular to glorify the gay life style in our culture. It is everywhere you look. With that being said, it doesn't make it right. It has been wrong for years and I am not changing my beliefs to fit a culture that is changing to embrace fags. Next, child molesters will be glorified and put on a pedestal.

I get you brother. I am a god fearing Christian. I understand society and morality are devolving. I will leave it up to God to sort it out. If individuals choose to partake in depraved unnatural acts that are clearly sins, they will have to pay the penalty.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
I get you brother. I am a god fearing Christian. I understand society and morality are devolving. I will leave it up to God to sort it out. If individuals choose to partake in depraved unnatural acts that are clearly sins, they will have to pay the penalty.

I just wish they would do it in private. I am really not offended, I am disgusted when I see that gay shit.

Reaction score
This is why religion is so dangerous. They want everyone to conform and respect their beliefs yet have zero tolerance for anyone else's. The world would be a better place (and safer) without religious fanatics.

Reaction score
This is why religion is so dangerous. They want everyone to conform and respect their beliefs yet have zero tolerance for anyone else's. The world would be a better place (and safer) without religious fanatics.

Correction any fanatics, it isn't just religious ones.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
someone should use that avatar at the Zone. i wanna see if it passes the "family friendly" test.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
This is why religion is so dangerous. They want everyone to conform and respect their beliefs yet have zero tolerance for anyone else's.

You sound stupid when you make such a broad statement. You clearly have no idea what you are babbling about.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
blows homeless men for drugs
Seems non productive. They're homeless because they have no money. I wouldn't know but at first blush sounds problematic.

Perhaps you know more about it. :smile1

Top Bottom