bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Josh Brent has skills that only a very few people in the country enjoy.

nonsense. there are millions of shitty football players in this country

btw, are you still screaming at the radio like a psychopath, or did you finally get help?

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
nonsense. there are millions of shitty football players in this country

btw, are you still screaming at the radio like a psychopath, or did you finally get help?

Huh?

If you want to be milquetoast and stoic then go ahead. I don't find stoicism a virtue and embrace catharsis. I think you are just grasping at straws and if you want to insult me then you are going to have to do better than that.

And Bruce Carter, who affectionately referring to Brent and his return calls him Beastmode, said that Brent was one of the only people that could beat him in the weightroom since he has been here.

How many guys do we have on the roster than can anchor double teams consistently? Brent could do that in 2012.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score

You forgot about how you used to yell at Rush Limbaugh whenever his show came on? Maybe Thorazine leads to memory loss.

If you want to be milquetoast and stoic then go ahead. I don't find stoicism a virtue and embrace catharsis. I think you are just grasping at straws and if you want to insult me then you are going to have to do better than that.

I have two master's degrees. Your fancy SAT words don't scare or impress me.

And Bruce Carter, who affectionately referring to Brent and his return calls him Beastmode, said that Brent was one of the only people that could beat him in the weightroom since he has been here.

Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane.

How many guys do we have on the roster than can anchor double teams consistently? Brent could do that in 2012.

He was a nose tackle in the 3-4. Every nose tackle gets double-teamed by the center and one of the guards, regardless of how good they are, so consider me unimpressed.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
This makes zero sense to this current exchange.

How can someone so (allegedly) intelligent be so wrong about the team year after year? How does one reconcile that? I guess fuzzy proves that you can be "book smart" but "football dumb."

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
You forgot about how you used to yell at Rush Limbaugh whenever his show came on? Maybe Thorazine leads to memory loss.

I have two master's degrees. Your fancy SAT words don't scare or impress me.

Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane.

He was a nose tackle in the 3-4. Every nose tackle gets double-teamed by the center and one of the guards, regardless of how good they are, so consider me unimpressed.

Believe it or not I don't put much thought into the conversations we have had over the years. You are not very interesting frankly. But yeah I will argue with the radio from time to time. Oh well.

Who said that big words should scare you? That you keep bringing it up and telling met that says to me your full of shit regarding your stoicism.

I don't give a fuck how many degrees you have. You don't see me mentioning mine. Stupid is as stupid does. Cliches do not make for analysis even if you had three masters degrees.

And no not all 3-4 NT demand a double team. Only the good ones. You watch the SF game? or the Tennessee game? How many double teams did we send at the NT? Also I said he won double teams not just got them. And again we have no one on the roster that does that consistently. Maybe a fifth degree will get you a decent rebuttal.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
This part of the thread is being brought to you by the word of the day: stoicism.

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
This part of the thread is being brought to you by the word of the day: stoicism.

Is stoicism a fancy word now?

That bar is set pretty fucking low, booze. how you living anyway, havent talked to you in awhile.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score

:lol

I think it's on his "word of the day" calendar. Tomorrow he'll use "rapacious" four times.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
You don't think they are trying to intimidate me into going away with the ridicule and the like?

I don't feel like getting into a semantic argument but to say there is not an exclusionary groupthink that lacks introspection going on then we will just have to agree to disagree.
I might agree, please repeat it with smaller words.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
Did you know that he went to college, and sipped from the chalice of knowledge? In fact, he's vainly trying to figure out how to shoehorn Kant's "Categorical Imperative" into a football post as we speak.
God damn, I hope he doesn't.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Josh Brent has skills that only a very few people in the country enjoy. If he was a computer programmer named Christine Gontarro he would likely be fired from the typical corporate environment. Envy is not very becoming though I understand it.

Running into other people is more an ability than a skill, and not really a trait worthy of being elevated amongst fellow humans. That that's not readily apparent is a condition only fed by greed and gluttony and nothing more. Don't kid yourself, if that decrepit Jones didn't think he could use him for his own gain, his ability wouldn't get him very far, nor would anyone be arguing the merits of that ability.

Top Bottom