Reaction score
Jackson will show up whenever football start again as the best wide receiver in the division and arguably the most dangerous offensive player in football. Player practice or no player practice.

Unless Hakeem Nicks, Dez Bryant, & Miles Austin all decide to sit out the start of football, the above isn't going to happen.

sbk92

Reaction score
He may be. He's certainly in the running.

We're talking about a WR who still had to be pointed in the right direction to line up in December. He didn't know the playbook. Doesn't know where to be. When to be there.

Lied to the NCAA when he would easily be exposed for it. He wasn't smart enough to understand the Dolphins had every right to ask what they did. Too dense to simply appease the mall police rather than give himself more bad press. Idiotic enough to spend a substantial amount of his first year salary on meaningless bling. Didn't show up for positional meetings after his injury. Several reports that he was late many times during the season. No showed Jerry Jones and Jason Garrett while the lockout was briefly lifted.

And on....and on.....and on.

The guy is a f'n moron. Tremendous talent. Could be one of the best of his era. I'll root for him on Sundays. But I'm a truth teller. And sometimes my team has an honest to God idiot on the roster. And that would be Dez Bryant.

Reaction score
BFD if Dez needed help getting lined up last year. He hadn't played football in over a year and a half and was a rookie.

BS the Dolphins had the right to ask if his mother was a hooker. Hence, Jeff ireland apologizing.

And Jerry went on record as saying their scheduled meeting was cancelled because Jerry didn't have time to meet with him.

I wish Dez was as smart as Desean. You know, smart enough to realize he doesn't need to attend workouts with his team. Smart enough to give opponents bulletin board material. We gon stign they ass. Smart enough to showboat and drop the ball on the one yard line, instead of ensuring it crossed the plain - despite having an almost identical situation in a high school all star game. Suggesting that a pre-game altercation got his team as riled up as "pit bulls ready to get out of a cage", despite his starting QB's history with the animals.

Reaction score
He definitely isn't. He's nowhere near the moron that is Dez Bryant.

Dez may be the stupidest player I've ever seen in the league.

Just when I thought he couldn't top the "I'd rather have a good punter than a good CB" remark.. wow.

lol

Reaction score
This is the same player who told his coaches that he didn't think he should have to run routes over the middle of the field. The same guy who said he was "special" and that he shouldn't be subjected to taking hits running slant and cross routes. The same guy who spent more time in meetings texting his agent about his contract than he did paying attention. The same guy who had his own teammates pissed off at him for half the season. The same guy who refused the coaches instructions to field punts and told them he shouldn't have to return punts either. The same guy that spurs team workouts when almost all other players are attending, saying "nah we don't need to work together".

Yea.. Dez is a MUCH bigger idiot. lol

Reaction score
Wouldn't suprise me if Jackson plays less than 12 games this year.

Say what you want about these workouts, and the lack of significance, impact, etc.... you need to use this time to build a foundation for your body to build on and carry you through the season.

If he's not preparing for the season, then his 150lb frame is going to get destroyed.

It's only a matter of time before he starts breaking down anyway. One-trick-pony.

sbk92

Reaction score
He's not. And nothing you say holds any weight around here.. just like in real life.

Have a nice day. :thumbsup

It doesn't matter what you or I say. It only matters that the NFL world agrees with me.

The only people who don't believe Dez Bryant is an All Pro idiot are Cowboys fans.

I don't like it. I'm just a truth teller. I refuse to let my rooting interest effect my evaluations. Will never happen.

sbk92

Reaction score
I hope one day DeSean Jackson can match the Iron Man like career of, ya know, Dez Bryant.

Edit - lol

Reaction score
I hope one day Dez Bryant can be the Cowboys #1 receiver, play an entire 16 games, and only snag 47 receptions and 6 td's.

Edit - "Laughable"

Reaction score
It doesn't matter what you or I say. It only matters that the NFL world agrees with me.

The only people who don't believe Dez Bryant is an All Pro idiot are Cowboys fans.

I don't like it. I'm just a truth teller. I refuse to let my rooting interest effect my evaluations. Will never happen.

That's the thing.. no one EVER agrees with you. About anything. lol

Why don't you go ask the Eagles veterans who they'd rather have?

Off the field stuff aside, Dez has been a good teammate so far and i have yet to hear of any veterans on the team being upset with him in the locker room, in meetings, or on the field.

Can't say the same about your boy Desean.. who'd rather spend the NFL workday texting his agent than paying attention in meetings.

Last edited:

Cythim

Reaction score
SBK needs to stop the love affair with Jackson. Calling him the greatest in the division is one thing, but defending him over this and comparing his intelligence with Dez? I agree that Dez is a moron but I'm not going to tout some other moron just to prove a point.

Plymkr

Reaction score
Just when I thought he couldn't top the "I'd rather have a good punter than a good CB" remark.. wow.

lol

Wait? What? Are you serious? He actually said that? LOL. Holy ****, credibilty COMPLETELY BLOWN!~!!!! That is too funny, and completley MORONIC.

Top Bottom