Reaction score
There are 2 teams imo that McNabb turns into playoff teams if he's picked up by them....

Vikes(more weapons) and Niners(b/c of weak division)

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
There are 2 teams imo that McNabb turns into playoff teams if he's picked up by them....

Vikes(more weapons) and Niners(b/c of weak division)

I hope he goes to a team and does just that. I do not want the Redskins to get anything for him, though.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And he'll be reunited with Brad Childress.

Not sure if you got the memo, but Childress is no logner with the Vikings. He was fired about a couple weeks after Wade, and after losing to the same team that got Wade fired: Packers.

Reaction score
Eagles' Jason Peters arrested in Louisiana

Eagles' Jason Peters arrested in Louisiana

Eagles LT Jason Peters has been arrested on charges of disturbing the peace in Shreveport, La.
It appears his arrest stemmed from playing "loud music," but details, including when exactly he was arrested, are scarce at the moment. He was booked into Shreveport City Jail, presumably early Saturday morning, and released. More details should be available by Sunday, but from the sound of it, Peters' crime was minor in nature.

C

Cr122

Give me a f'king break, loud music? lol

Goodell is probably looking to suspend him. :******

sbk92

Reaction score
You don't get arrested for loud music. You get arrested for how you respond to the request to turn it down.

C

Cr122

You don't get arrested for loud music. You get arrested for how you respond to the request to turn it down.

Well right, I'm sure he just said, "Yeah, no problem I'll turn it down."

More like, " For real, get the F outta here?"

People who call the police about this shit are assholes. Now I can see if it was late at night, but they don't state the time in that article.

sbk92

Reaction score
I don't have an issue with it. I don't want to hear your music blaring at any time. I don't do it to you, you should show me the same respect.

Now obviously you have situations where you deal with it. Like parties.

He probably responded to the request of acting like a civilized adult with typical ghetto street thug mentality. Kinda like Dez Bryant and his droopy pants.

Reaction score
When I read the thread title, I was kinda hoping they found him with a trunk full of cocain or dead hookers.

Reaction score
DeSean Jackson refuses to work out with Eagles teamates

Brent Celek was working his phone last night as he prepared to enter DeSean Jackson's charity gala, to benefit pancreatic cancer research. Tight end Celek was trying to secure a field for this coming week, where Eagles quarterback Michael Vick could throw to his receivers, as the Birds remain idled by the NFL lockout.

Vick, who said he got some throws in recently with wideouts Jeremy Maclin and Jason Avant, eventually joined Celek and several other teammates at the Jackson event, held at the Fairmount Park Water Works. Vick said he hopes for "15 or 16" participants, mostly Eagles but maybe a few guys from other teams.

We'll have receivers, we'll have DBs out there, we already have some guys coming back," Vick said. "We'll try to get some one-on-ones going, do it our way. This time, we can do it our way. I can kind of instruct 'em.

"This is an opportunity for us to come together and kind of put the plan together on how we're going to approach the season. We're all excited, we're all confident."

Vick said he sees organizing the workouts as part of his duties as a leader.

Wideout Jackson said he will not be part of the workout group; he is scheduled to head back to California. Jackson said he and Vick don't really need to work out together.

"We're on the same page," Jackson said yesterday. "He's busy doing things he's doing. I'm busy doing things I'm doing. We both know how to work" separately.

Also attending last night was defensive end Brandon Graham, who said he is rehabbing his repaired ACL more than 6 hours a day, 5 days a week, in the Los Angeles area. Eagles coach Andy Reid has said he does not expect Graham to be ready for the start of the season, and Graham reluctantly confirmed that timeline, although he said his rehab is progressing well, and he has the injured knee and the quad muscle above it back to about 65 percent of his unaffected leg.

Graham said he expects to quickly reach 80 percent strength, which will be when he can resume running.

"I feel like I can be almost there, but I probably won't be back for the start of the season," Graham said. "I want to be sure."

Graham, the Eagles' first-round draft choice last year, said that, unlike most people, he is in no hurry for the lockout to be over. (Fullback Leonard Weaver has voiced a similar thought - a longer lockout means more healing time.)

"I've got nothing but time. It doesn't matter to me - we could start in October," Graham said. "I'm excited. I'll be ready then."

Graham also was excited that the Eagles didn't draft a defensive end, in a strong crop - a bit of a surprise, and an indication that Reid sees Graham contributing this season.

"I was excited that coach gotta lot of hope with me," Graham said. "I got a lot of expectations myself, on what I'm going to bring this season."

Graham said he spoke to new defensive coordinator Juan Castillo and new defensive line coach Jim Washburn while the lockout was briefly lifted, during the draft. Graham said he had planned to fly to Philadelphia the Monday after the draft, until the owners won their temporary stay of the injunction that had lifted the lockout.

"Juan's got a great plan, and I'm excited," Graham said. "Coach Washburn, you know he's ready. He told me, 'Hey, man, it's all in your hands this year, basically, on what you do. I know who I want to play, but it's up to you, on what you do.' I told him, 'It's on, man.' I just hope whatever happens with this lockout, we at least have a chance to get a camp in or something."

Another guest last night was Jackson's agent, Drew Rosenhaus, who said he also intends to appear at LeSean McCoy's charity day today in Harrisburg. When the lockout ends, Rosenhaus will be under pressure to deliver a new contract for Jackson, who is scheduled to make $565,000 this season, the final year of his rookie deal.

"I'm confident Drew will take care of what he needs to take care of," Jackson said. He said he does not have a specific receiver's contract in mind, as a benchmark, but "I think I'm one of the most explosive players in the NFL." *

-----------------

The Eagles would be wise to not give him a big contract.

Cancer.

C

Cr122

If these guys don't get any work in together as a group now, plan on them struggling when TC starts.

I know these workouts seem meaningless to some, but they'll struggle when it counts. Remember practice makes perfect.

sbk92

Reaction score
If these guys don't get any work in together as a group now, plan on them struggling when TC starts.

I know these workouts seem meaningless to some, but they'll struggle when it counts. Remember practice makes perfect.

Yeah......no.

I think it's a good sign to want to workout. To show up and be with your teammates.

But the actual workout itself is probably meaningless.

Jackson will show up whenever football start again as the best wide receiver in the division and arguably the most dangerous offensive player in football. Player practice or no player practice.

Top Bottom