sbk92

Reaction score
Your contention is that any bad publicity is reason for suspension according to the CBA/Goodell. Well, TO has established a reputation as a selfish, locker-room tearing player.

Is that not bad publicity?

lol

Am I arguing with a woman here?

Any player who conducts themselves off the field in a manner Goodell doesn't like is at risk of a suspension.

Terrell Owens has a spotless off the field record. His issues have been team related, not league related. What a retarded comparison.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
lol

Any player who conducts themselves off the field in a manner Goodell doesn't like is at risk of a suspension.

Terrell Owens has a spotless off the field record. His issues have been team related, not league related. What a retarded comparison.

Goodell can't and does not suspend anyone for actions just because they assault his sensibilities, and if he did, it would be reversed by a court ruling so fast, it would make him vomit.

The CBA is a contract that covers all actions. On and off the field, ****tard.

Last edited:
Reaction score
lol

That overdose errrr accidental overdose came close.

sbk92

Reaction score
Goodell can't and does not suspend anyone for actions just because they assault his sensibilities, and if he did, it would be reversed by a court ruling so fast, it would make him vomit.

The CBA is a contract that covers all actions. On and off the field, ****tard.

Goodell did suspend a player who was not charged with or convicted of a crime. The CBA didn't stop him.

The entire NFL world knows about his crusade against player conduct. He explained himself thoroughly when he suspended Roethlisberger. It didn't matter about any crime.

So....your contention that as long as Bryant doesn't commit a serious crime he'll be good with the league is wrong. It's been proven in the past.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
There's a difference between actually breaking the player contract and trying to not offend Goodell's sensibilities.

sbk92

Reaction score
You're trying to find some middle ground to make yourself appear less retarded.

Good luck with that.

It's 2011. And an NFL "fanatic" is trying to make the case that as long as players don't commit serious crimes, they won't be suspended.

lol

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
You're trying to find some middle ground to make yourself appear less retarded.

Good luck with that.

It's 2011. And an NFL "fanatic" is trying to make the case that as long as players don't commit serious crimes, they won't be suspended.

lol

lol WUT?? What middle ground? Dez hasn't done anything to gain a suspension. Sorry that you're alone in trying to make a mountain out of a molehill because the thought of Roger Goodell emasculates you.

Last edited:

sbk92

Reaction score
lol WUT?? What middle ground? Dez hasn't done anything to gain a suspension. Sorry that you're alone in trying to make a mountain out of a molehill because the thought of Roger Goodell emasculates you.

I never said Dez did anything to warrant a suspension. I said he can't goof off and think he's bullet proof from a suspension as long as he doesn't committ a serious crime. That's not the way the NFL player conduct policy works under Goodell.

sbk92

Reaction score
I'm not alone. I'm with the entire NFL world that is well aware of the stricter guidelines under Goodell.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Spending money on jewelry doesn't open you up to some dark underground. Does Dez Bryant have to mature though? Of course, and needs to stay out of trouble.

Last edited:

sbk92

Reaction score
Spending money on jewelry doesn't open you up to some dark underground.

This discussion started with you saying you don't care if he goofs off as long as he doesn't commit a serious crime.

No head coach in football would agree with that statement. Certainly not with this commissioner.

Spending that much of your salary on bling coincides with all the reports of just how immature and just plain stupid Dez Bryant is. And that stupidity makes him a real risk to bigger trouble in the future.

kingdomcome1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Dez Bryant sued for $246,000 in jewelry

Posted by Mike Florio on March 28, 2011, 3:11 PM EDT

As Rosenthal pointed out this morning, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant may shop wherever he wants to shop.

But it’s important that he pay for whatever he buys.

PFT has learned that Bryant has been sued by a jeweler who allegedly produced several custom items for Bryant in 2010. Per the complaint filed today in the District Court of Dallas, Texas, A+A Diamonds, Ltd. d/b/a Rafaello & Co. alleges that Bryant received $267,000 worth of jewelry — and that he has paid only $21,000.

This means that (abacus engaged) Bryant owes $246,000.

Bryant allegedly made multiple purchases, before and after the 2010 draft. On January 22, 2010, he bought $75,000 worth of jewelry. On February 8, 2010, he made a whopping $144,000 purchase, including a $60,000 custom charm. On February 16, 2010, he purchased $25,000 more in jewelry. On May 24, 2010, Bryant purchased a $23,000 diamond bracelet.

Attached to the complaint are a purchase order supposedly signed by Bryant, along with the various invoices.

Bryant signed a contract last year with $8.5 million in guaranteed money, so he can afford to pay his bills. It’s unclear why he hasn’t.

Bryant lost a $50,000 earring during a game against the Giants. A security guard found the item. The incident came a day after Bryant tweeted a picture of a diamond-encrusted necklace with his number, 88. “I had to show the world my 88 necklace,” Bryant said at the time.

Apparently, he has yet to feel a similar compulsion to show Rafaello & Company the money for it

Dez needs some money management skills.....:wha?

kingdomcome1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
He's still young, he doesn't know how to manage money yet.

As you get a little older you manage your money better.

Well, I plan on making an offer to Dez, that for 100K, I'll be more than happy to help him with his financial situtation. I'll hire Bubba (bouncer at my local bar that weighs 305lbs) for 200 dollars to sit on Dez for the remainder of the lockout. When football season starts he's allowed on the field, then when it's the bye week and off season, Bubba gets to sit on him again.....

C

Cr122

Well, I plan on making an offer to Dez, that for 100K, I'll be more than happy to help him with his financial situtation. I'll hire Bubba (bouncer at my local bar that weighs 305lbs) for 200 dollars to sit on Dez for the remainder of the lockout. When football season starts he's allowed on the field, then when it's the bye week and off season, Bubba gets to sit on him again.....

lol

What Primetime said about him worries me.

Let's hope he's wrong, but I doubt it.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Deion Sanders is a moron. I question anyone's sanity who actually listens to what he says.

sbk92

Reaction score
lol

What Primetime said about him worries me.

Let's hope he's wrong, but I doubt it.

Wrong about what?

Dez Bryant has the maturity of a child. With a dose of ****** to boot. I don't need Deion Sanders to tell me that.

C

Cr122

Wrong about what?

Dez Bryant has the maturity of a child. With a dose of ****** to boot. I don't need Deion Sanders to tell me that.

Well, you got me on that Deion said Dez has a problem with being a man, so there's no being wrong about anything, I guess.

Unless Dez can prove to be on good behavior from now on, but I doubt he can.

Top Bottom