Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Who said anything about punching a stripper? And since when is punching somebody a serious crime anyway? I could do that tomorrow and not spend a day in jail.

When did Ben Roethlisberger committ a serious crime? He was suspended last year for the conduct policy. Not for any crime on his record. There is none. Players can now be suspended without even being charged with a crime. Just bad conduct in the eyes of Goodell.

How dumb do you have to be to be an NFL fan and not know the commissioner's agenda with player conduct?

So...yeah...I do mind if the idiot that is Dez Bryant "goofs off". And so would any coach walking the sidelines.

lol Ben was accused of RAPE. And it wasn't a "he said, she said" type of deal, it was legit.

Getting drunk/goofing off in a club does not constitute breaking the CBA and noone has been suspended for it except for PacMan who had to ultimately face an assault charge for what transpired during that night in the club. Not for just being there, and not even for making it rain.

If Dez starts pulling misdemeanor and felony charges, then I'm going to start to worry.

Last edited:

sbk92

Reaction score
lol Ben was accused of RAPE. And it wasn't a "he said, she said" type of deal, it was legit.

Getting drunk in a club does not constitute breaking the CBA and noone has been suspended for it except for PacMan who had to ultimately face an assault charge for what transpired during that night in the club, not for just being there, and not even for making it rain.

If Dez starts pulling misdeameanor and felony charges, then I'm going to start to worry.

Ben was charged with and convicted of nothing.

And when he was suspended, the commisioner was clear that it no longer mattered if a crime was committed. You can now be suspended for simply bad conduct.

Like "goofing off".

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Ben was charged with and convicted of nothing.

And when he was suspended, the commisioner was clear that it no longer mattered if a crime was committed. You can now be suspended for simply bad conduct.

Like "goofing off".

Drugging a chick and pulling her into the bathroom for an apparent gang rape is not "goofing off", Mother May I.

Only thing Dez has been guilty of is delinquencies on his payments. That's irresponsibility, not malicious and willful misconduct.

Last edited:

sbk92

Reaction score
You keep mentioning what Ben did as if it's fact. Like you know something.

But considering he wasn't charged with a thing, that makes him an innocent man. And in a league where only serious crimes can get you suspended, Ben plays the full year. But he didn't.

Why? Well, like the rest of the non retarded fan base knows, this commissioner has tightened the strings on player conduct. Now just giving the league bad press is a suspendable act.

So yes, I....like every coach in the league, cares whether he goofs off or not.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Noone, nobody in a position of authority no less, has ever considered getting accused for the 2nd or 3rd time of rape and maliciously punching someone in the face as "goofing off" unless it's the defendants themselves to try and explain their actions away.

So stop using the term to encompass every action that could possibly lead to misdemeanor or felony charges. The phrase was never intended for that use.

Last edited:

sbk92

Reaction score
I don't give a shat what you intended for the term. The fact remains a player was suspended without being charged with or convicted of a crime and the guy doing the suspending told us it had to do with player conduct. They no longer have to break the law to get suspended. He wasn't getting suspended for anything other than giving the league bad press.

So your dumbass can continue not caring whether your fellow idiot Dez Bryant "goofs off". Whatever the F that means. I don't know. I'm an adult. My "goofing off" days were spent in childhood.

I'll choose to care. Because his actions off the field very much impact his play on it.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I don't give a shat what you intended for the term. The fact remains a player was suspended without being charged with or convicted of a crime and the guy doing the suspending told us it had to do with player conduct. They no longer have to break the law to get suspended. He wasn't getting suspended for anything other than giving the league bad press.

So your dumbass can continue not caring whether your fellow idiot Dez Bryant "goofs off". Whatever the F that means. I don't know. I'm an adult. My "goofing off" days were spent in childhood.

I'll choose to care. Because his actions off the field very much impact his play on it.

You dumbass, I'm not defining the term "goofing off". It's slang for being idle and/or acting immature. Dez Bryant can be the most immature **** off the field, but it doesn't matter to me unless he's committing criminal acts. The only, ONLY actions deemed suspendable by the NFL.

So take your self-righteous **** off and shove it up your ass. Or come up with better examples that are somewhat in the same ball park with being late on your payments and buying expensive jewelry.

The fact that you even brought up what PacMan and Ben did and compared it to what Dez is doing now just further strengthens the argument that you are a complete dipshit.

Last edited:

sbk92

Reaction score
You dumbass, I'm not defining the term "goofing off". It's slang for being idle and/or acting immature. Dez Bryant can be the most immature **** off the field, but it doesn't matter to me unless he's committing criminal acts. The only, ONLY actions deemed suspendable by the NFL.

So take your self-righteous **** off and shove it up your ass. Or come up with better examples that are somewhat in the same ball park with being late on your payments and buying expensive jewelry.

The fact that you even brought up what PacMan and Ben did and compared it to what Dez is doing now just further strengthens the argument that you are a complete dipshit.

Hey dumbass, the NFL suspended a player without him committing a criminal act. That's fact, you moron.

The NFL has suspended players not for taking steriods, but for taking a substance that could be used to mask the use of steroids. A legal substance.

Suspensions and criminal acts do not go hand in hand. If you weren't such a f'n idiot you'd have heard Goodell address this many times when he suspended Ben Roethlisberger. He wasn't suspended for any crime. There was none. He was suspended for the bad press. For putting himself and the league in bad light.

"Goofing off" is idiot talk for being a moron. If Dez Bryant go out and acts like a child one too many times and it makes it into the press one too many times, the NFL will definitely, not maybe, come down on him hard. Including missing games. Without any serious crime committed.

I wish I could present this like you have a point, but you don't.

BTW, show me where I brought up what Pacman did. I didn't. You're a victim of your own intelligence level again.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Hey dumbass, the NFL suspended a player without him committing a criminal act. That's fact, you moron.

The NFL has suspended players not for taking steriods, but for taking a substance that could be used to mask the use of steroids. A legal substance.

Suspensions and criminal acts do not go hand in hand. If you weren't such a f'n idiot you'd have heard Goodell address this many times when he suspended Ben Roethlisberger. He wasn't suspended for any crime. There was none. He was suspended for the bad press. For putting himself and the league in bad light.

"Goofing off" is idiot talk for being a moron. If Dez Bryant go out and acts like a child one too many times and it makes it into the press one too many times, the NFL will definitely, not maybe, come down on him hard. Including missing games. Without any serious crime committed.

I wish I could present this like you have a point, but you don't.

BTW, show me where I brought up what Pacman did. I didn't. You're a victim of your own intelligence level again.

It's called conduct detrimental to the league. Spending hundreds of thousands on jewelry doesn't fit that description. Being late on your payments doesn't either. Being banned from the mall, maybe.

You're presenting extreme examples that don't even apply to Dez.

If creating negative buzz is the key to being suspended, how come TO has never missed a game due to suspension? He's created negative press for a good decade.

The answer is pretty simple and I've mentioned it repeatedly in this thread.

Last edited:

sbk92

Reaction score
It's called conduct detrimental to the league. Spending hundreds of thousands on jewelry doesn't fit that description. Being late on your payments doesn't either. Being banned from the mall, maybe.

I didn't say it was a bannable offense. I have to keep in mind you're not playing with a full deck when I talk to you.

You said "as long as he doesn't committ a serious crime, I don't care if he goofs off."

As if you have to be convicted of, or even charged with, a serious crime in order for the NFL to act. And that is not true.

sbk92

Reaction score
Your use of masking agents example is so ****ing retarded, it's actually funny.

Yes. It is.

In it no way blows your theory that as long as you stay away from serious crimes it's all good with the NFL out of the water.

sbk92

Reaction score
What kind of ridiculous mention was Terrell Owens?

When has Owens ever done anything off the field that made the league look bad?

Shoot yourself in the face for your own stupidity.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I didn't say it was a bannable offense. I have to keep in mind you're not playing with a full deck when I talk to you.

You said "as long as he doesn't committ a serious crime, I don't care if he goofs off."

As if you have to be convicted of, or even charged with, a serious crime in order for the NFL to act. And that is not true.

Your name has to appear in the papers in connection with crimes to even merit a look into a suspension.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Yes. It is.

In it no way blows your theory that as long as you stay away from serious crimes it's all good with the NFL out of the water.

As long as he doesn't hurt anyone, he's going to be just fine. He can waste his money all he wants to.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
What kind of ridiculous mention was Terrell Owens?

When has Owens ever done anything off the field that made the league look bad?

Shoot yourself in the face for your own stupidity.

Does not TO create negative press and has been for awhile?

sbk92

Reaction score
As long as he doesn't hurt anyone, he's going to be just fine. He can waste his money all he wants to.

That's right. As long as he doesn't hurt anybody.

That's the new Bob Sacamano NFL player conduct policy. Just don't hurt anybody and it's all good. Notify Goodell.

sbk92

Reaction score
Does not TO create negative press and has been for awhile?

No. Owens has never conducted himself off the field as anything other than a model citizen.

Outside of that though, you make a great point.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Your contention is that any bad publicity is reason for suspension according to the CBA/Goodell. Well, TO has established a reputation as a selfish, locker-room tearing player.

Is that not bad publicity?

Last edited:
Top Bottom