Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Corby Davidson ‏@corbydavidson
I could give a flying F about Dez being arrested, cause hes a grade A moron. But I feel bad for guys like Witten and romo.

amen corby amen

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Corby Davidson ‏@corbydavidson
I could give a flying F about Dez being arrested, cause hes a grade A moron. But I feel bad for guys like Witten and romo.

amen corby amen

Here he is, the co-oh-bra. Here's co-bra.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yep, sucks the other players have to be on the same team with that animal.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
so apparently dez just bought a house in desoto and he has a couple of kids with different moms.

according to richie whitt....

he is 1 media session blaming romo for everything from being owens.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
CZ is in prime form.

I'm not even sure a murder conviction could extract a discouraging word from some of them.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
God forbid they reproduce and theres more black kids right theebs? You're unbelievable

what?

that is so stupid it doesnt require a response but I will say if he does have a bunch of kids with different women as richie whitt said at his age he is even more irresponsible than I thought.

thanks for trying to make it racial again as always when it becomes about dez bryant....thats pretty convenient.

funny how its never about race when we talk about ware, tyron smith or marcus spears because they are awesome guys........

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
just got this in my KKK newsletter

Danny O'Neil ‏@dannyoneil
San Jose Mercury News reporting Marshawn Lynch was arrested Saturday night: http://bit.ly/OL5Ixk

we got another one whiteys......

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
CZ is in prime form.

I'm not even sure a murder conviction could extract a discouraging word from some of them.

wait till jerry and stephen tell everyone its ok tomorrow ala pacman and the bodyguards.

and hostile tells them its no big deal....big week for banning coming.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
CZ is in prime form.

He'd have to commit mass murder to get their attention. Single murders are to be expected when you grow up in a crack den.

Reaction score
Theebs is torn. One hand it's embarrassing for the Dallas cowboys. But on the other hand at Least a Black female got hit in the face

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
[video=youtube;C5z0c3VpjmA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5z0c3VpjmA&list=UU3tIRjlPRM8YpiDqbWbSUiw&index=1&feature=plcp[/video]

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm confused. I thought Bob was the resident racist around here.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm confused. I thought Bob was the resident racist around here.

im not a racist in any way, but mb4 is a dez enabler who thinks anyone who doesnt like the guy dislikes him cause hes black and not that he is a knucklehead.

but its okay to say white people like miles austin because he is light skinned and easy to root for.

Top Bottom